• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Canon T3i 600D 18MP DSLR /w 18-55mm Kit lens *Brand New in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbj6t9

Reaction score
Up for sale is a brand new in box Canon Rebel T3i DSLR with 18-55mm kit lens. I have not even removed the camera from the box. The photos I provided are from my friends T3i. This is an awesome DSLR for those who want to be able to not only shoot photos, but record 1080p videos as well. Unlike the T3 or T2i, the T3i has a swivel screen LCD that you can pull out to help take really high or low angled shots. Reason I'm selling this is because I just upgraded to a Canon 60D. Come with all original packaging which includes: body, lens, manuals, software, calbes, charger, and strapes. The photos I have provided below are mine and not stock photos pulled from Google

Price: $720 + shipping

Attachments

Nerkg

Reaction score
You realize this camara is 698.00 on amazon?

Nerkg

Reaction score
Your correct, I stand corrected. I was looking at just the body kit I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk