• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D) Digital SLR Kit w/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon Rebel Bag & Extr

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ALightly used camera that I purchased brand new from B&H. Comes with an extra battery and a brand new Canon Rebel DSLR Travel Bag.

Condition is 9/10.

Asking for $515!

Same camera used on B&H for $520, but I am throwing in an extra battery and the official Canon Rebel DSLR bag (new never used) $50!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800795506-USE/Canon_3818B002_EOS_Rebel_T1i_500D_.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/765049-REG/Canon__SLR_Gadget_Bag_for.html

Product Highlights for EOS Rebel T1i
15.1Mp CMOS Sensor
HD 1080p, 720p, and VGA Video Capture
3" Clear View LCD with Live View
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
ISO Expandable to 12,800
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Compatible w/ 60-plus EF & EF-S Optics

The Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D)is the 6th generation of Canon's popular entry-level DSLR camera series and it improves upon earlier Rebels by incorporating many features that up till now could only be found on Canon's pricier mid-level DSLRs. Among the Rebel T1i's key attributes are a 15.1Mp CMOS sensor (similar to the sensor found in the EOS 50D) for detailed, full volume prints, Live View for accurate pre-focusing and editing, continuous burst-rates of up to 3.4 fps, a DIGIC 4 image processor, and a scratch and glare-resistant high-resolution (920,000-dot) 3" Clear View LCD that allows for easy 100% image viewing from angles up to 170° off-center from the screen.

The big news, however, is the Rebel T1i's ability to record a choice of full HD 1080p, 720p, and VGA video capture, which places it among the few DSLRs currently available that can capture true high-resolution video that beats or meets the image quality of far costlier pro camcorders

To help reduce retouching time, the Rebel T1i features an EOS Integrated Cleaning System that combats dust through the use of high-frequency vibrations that shake dust loose from the sensor's front-mounted IR filter every time you power up and power down. There are also anti-static coatings on the low-pass filter to keep it dust-free, and a body cap designed not to 'shed' particles that can possibly find their way into the mirror chamber.

To better enable successful imaging under the most challenging of lighting conditions, the camera's DIGIC 4 Image Processor allows you to set the ISO rating from ISO 100 through 3200 in standard mode, and from 6400 to 12,800 in expanded mode. Once the 9-point wide-area AF system (with cross-type center point) nails the focus you can fire up to 3.4 fps for up to 170 exposures, allowing you the option of capturing longer image sequences.

15.1Mp APS-C Format CMOS Sensor
The Canon EOS Rebel T1i contains a 15.1 megapixel APS-C Format CMOS Sensor capable of producing stunningly detailed poster-sized prints
HD 1080p Video Capture
High-Definition 1080p video capture (1920x1080 @ 20fps) from a quality DSLR is now priced within the reach of beginners and serious amateurs alike. Depending on your needs, the Rebel T1i can also be programmed to capture 720p (1280x720 @ 30fps) and VGA video (640x480 @ 30fps). For high-quality image playback the T1i features an HDMI connection that enables you to watch stills and video on any HDTV
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
Canon's powerful DIGIC 4 Image Processor makes it possible to quickly (and accurately) process large volumes of 14-bit image data for output in the form of high quality, noise-free still and video imagery
RAW and/or JPEG
Still images can be captured as RAW, JPEG, or RAW-plus-JPEG in a choice of 3 compression ratios to best meet your output needs
3" Clear View LCD with Live View
Live, real-time 100% reflex viewing from a large 920,000 dot scratch- and glare-resistant LCD allows you to critically focus the camera lens while composing your images as well as carefully edit the final results
ISO Sensitivity Expandable to 12,800
Starting from a base of 100, the sensor sensitivity of the EOS Rebel T1i can be 'pushed' to ISO 3200 in standard mode, and up to ISO 6400 and 12,800 in expanded (H1, H2) mode enabling picture taking under the most pressing of lighting circumstances
Picture Styles
The Canon EOS Rebel T1i allows you to match the color (or monochrome) quality of your pictures through the use of 6 pre-set scene modes, each of which can be easily modified in terms of tone, color, saturation and contrast to fit your needs and preferences

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 19
  • 41LAq72DLAL.jpg
    41LAq72DLAL.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads