• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy come out and hop on an episode!!!!

I am not worthy. I would need a full week of trying on stuff non stop just to not completely humiliate myself. I knew I was out of my league when one of you guys figured out that the NB 997s were not only just 997s, but the herringbone 997s based on the texture of part of the upper. There are levels to the product knowledge game. That said, that sweatshirt would have made for some really, really, drop crotch pants.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
69BA72C9-5C42-4C4F-897B-C41227C52185.JPG

Not technically online yet, but if you'd like to secure your size reach out. This is the same make and model of the EG x Hoka collab from a year ago, but just Hoka. I'll get you squared away with an invoice. Appreciate y'all!
[email protected]

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So we're gonna sit down later this week to do a FAQ video of sorts. Anything you'd like to hear from us? What brands we're excited to receive for SS20? Anything about our sewing machines I mess around on to hem denim and embroider? What I get for lunch? We will address any questions you can come up with! Appreciate y'all

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we're gonna sit down later this week to do a FAQ video of sorts. Anything you'd like to hear from us? What brands we're excited to receive for SS20? Anything about our sewing machines I mess around on to hem denim and embroider? What I get for lunch? We will address any questions you can come up with! Appreciate y'all
Some embroidery and sewing stuff would be cool, for my part. Your videos are great, by the way. Keep up the good work!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yashiki knit size 3!

DSC06371.jpg
DSC06372.jpg

Remy Fool

Reaction score

Which jacket do you find yourself reaching for when you're about to head out?

What's your go-to for lunch?

I'm struggling to come up with additional questions but I just wanted to say your enthusiasm and cheer often makes my day better. Looking forward to the video!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Which jacket do you find yourself reaching for when you're about to head out?

What's your go-to for lunch?

I'm struggling to come up with additional questions but I just wanted to say your enthusiasm and cheer often makes my day better. Looking forward to the video!
Hey! I really really appreciate the kind words! Thank you, I'm going to add those to the list. Will post the video here when it's live! Thanks again

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Einstein - 4.png

Einstein - 1.png

Einstein - 2.png

Einstein 3.png

Einstein 5.png

Hey! So a couple of seasons ago LVC released a Menlo Cossack jacket based off of an old Einstein jacket he loved dearly. We did a write up on it found here. Levi's Vintage Clothing is rereleasing the jacket but this time in black. Included is a replica of the paddle used at the auction where the OG was acquired as well as a D.S. & Durga mimicking the scent of the Einstein jacket itself. Hypebeast released a fantastic article on this year's model.

This likely will sell out before we get it photographed and online, so feel free to reach out to secure your size. I'll have 18 units total in a full size run if that gives you any idea on the exclusivity of this piece. Appreciate y'all!

[email protected]

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That’s pretty cool!

I second the request for videos and details on the chain stitching and personalization you do as well as background on the collabs and CC stuff. Like why you chose it and who was involved and all that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads