• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

As always, we're constantly trying to find ways to produce more content. We're consistently finding that video is helpful as a customer. We're able to show a little more of how the garment fits, looks, feels, etc. by showing video. I'd love to get some feedback from everyone as we build out our Youtube. This will very shortly include weekly episodes based around fit, new product, how we'd style it, unboxings, etc.

Appreciate the endless support here. Really stoked on the friendships I personally have made with some folks. Please feel free to reach out if I can help out or talk about anything.

Chase

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

We put together our lookbook for FW19! Happy to share it here, we have a lot of fun being such a small team and putting together content like this. What's the best look from this series? My vote goes for Coop in look 2.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1273485
View attachment 1273484
View attachment 1273483
View attachment 1273482
View attachment 1273481
View attachment 1273480
View attachment 1273479
View attachment 1273478

We put together our lookbook for FW19! Happy to share it here, we have a lot of fun being such a small team and putting together content like this. What's the best look from this series? My vote goes for Coop in look 2.​

Absolutely love the design of the lookbook. the hand written and hand drawn look on paper is lovely

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice Thanksgiving looks email!

Would like to note that this Manastash beanie, besides being an appealing shade of green, is "100% Acrylique."

That's a fancy way to spell it... :)

1573187664932.png

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@g transistor Thank you!!!!!! <3

@FrankCowperwood haha thank you. It is quite a nice shade but the real value IS in the description itself. I'm so stoked on Manastash right now!

@kjb Lookin' absolutely killer. Glad to see it getting some wear!!

@jtj48 sorry about the delay. Here you go!!

Pit to pit: 23"
Sleeves: 23"
Shoulders: 20"
Length: 24.5"

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yashiki.texture.jpeg

YASHIKI

New brand for us. In fact, we're the only stockist in the US with this line. Fantastic weight to the knits, and really cool silhouettes.

Designer Sayatomo Yashiki founded his namesake label Yashiki in 2014. Produced in the Ryomo area of the north Kanto region of Tokyo, Japan - a region with a century of textile tradition - Yashiki is a knitwear brand that combines international knitting techniques with exclusive, symbolic patterns that are compelling, textural sensations.

Knitting with more yarns than usual to increase the density of the stitch, Yashiki uses intricate, monochromatic patterns - subtle yet powerful - to make cozy knits that resonate with nature. The amount of considered craftsmanship that is invested in each piece makes Yashiki garments cold weather favorites of heirloom quality.​

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wanted to pickup the 7-cut flannel in XL, but historically I've had issues with some XL in the rebuild stuff fitting a size or two small. Is the XL closer to TTS or large, or does it fit small? Mainly concerned about sleeve length and body length (avg because of paneling)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads