• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So guys, I know I've plugged the YT link showing how OrSlow denim fits in particular, but wanted to share this as well. This was written a little while back by us highlighting our personal denim favs in the shop. This touches on the OrSlow 105/107 as well as some others I don't get the chance to talk about enough. As you guys probably already know, it's just me wearing these in these photos so I'm more than happy to expound on fit/how I sized. Appreciate y'all.

How it fits: Denim
asdf AASD.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Would you be able to assist me with some sizing advice and maybe measurements on the Orslow Fleece New Yorker Pant and the Kapital Reverse Fleece Big Crew Sweatshirt? I'm typically a medium in tops and bottoms across most brands, L in the Japanese brands with smaller scaled sizing. US 32 in dress pants and jeans. I was debating between the size 1 and 3 for the Kapital and the size 2 and 3 on the Orslow.

Any chance you could get a few measurements on those?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood I appreciate you endlessly my friend. Thanks for the kind words. I actually found one more of those hats, weird.

@tonio028 Hey! For the Kapital piece, I'd recommend a 1 if you wanted it to be a bit more "normal" fitting, but it will have slightly cropped sleeves. The 3 would be more of an intentional "oversized" fit. For the OrSlow pants, probably the 3. Measurements for both below!

Kapital Fleece size 1:
Pit to pit - 24"
Shoulders - 19"
Length - 28"
Sleeves - 21.5"

Kapital Fleece size 3:
Pit to pit - 27.5"
Shoulders - 21"
Length - 30"
Sleeves - 25"

For the OrSlow pants, I'd recommend the 3 for sure. There is the elastic waistband as well as an adjustable strap. They're a bit slim so that's why I'd recommend the 3 as opposed to a 2 for this particular pant. Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got the Hender Timbs and really want the docs. They're a great pick up and people should def get some.

Yes, regular docs are cheap, but they feel really cheap too. The hender versions mean you get something really, really good.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've got the Hender Timbs and really want the docs. They're a great pick up and people should def get some.

Yes, regular docs are cheap, but they feel really cheap too. The hender versions mean you get something really, really good.
As you know I usually am just wearing plain black docs, or a version of an EG doc. The hender docs are seriously tanks. So substantial. Breaking them in was virtually unnoticeable. How do you like the timbs!? Someone else who works at the store has the timbs but hasn’t worn em yet. Have you beat them up? I feel almost guilty but I’m 100% wearing these docs into the ground.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads