• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks but my question was more like if the hokas fit true to size? Have never owned a pair before

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub

This Lady White is nice. Does the fabric shed at all (sometimes shaggy stuff does?)

edd25a5421ad83c101cbd3ce43730db72eb307ba_720x.jpg

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood nope no shedding on that piece. Lady White is producing such nice stuff lately.. I'm wearing my heavyweight hoodie today (and everyday since OG took my Velva Sheen one...)

They really are. I live in SoCal and pop into their shop, County Ltd in Silver Lakes, from time to time. It is so good in person. Definitely stuff that needs to be handled to be appreciated.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
asdfasdfasdf.jpeg

This FW19 seasons is our first season with PORTER YOSHIDA AND CO and we're really excited.

Porter is the flagship brand of Yoshida & Co. They have a long history of crafting handmade bags and accessories in Japan where they are a household name and have developed a cult following throughout the west for their understated and classic designs, highest quality standards, and hearty construction intended to last a lifetime.

Founder Kichizo Yoshida moved to Tokyo at the age of 12 to train as a bag craftsman. Yoshida survived the great Kanto earthquake that devastated Tokyo in 1923, and managed to salvage some of his household goods by tying both ends of a cord to the items and carrying it on his shoulders. This experience prompted Yoshida to coin his motto, “a bag should first of all be a tool to carry goods”. In 1935, Yoshida established his first bag-making atelier and has been in constant production since.

In 1962 Yoshida established Porter as his first private brand to be marketed under Yoshida & Co. The company’s products are now stocked in over 700 stores around the globe. Yoshida & Co. has upheld a commitment to high-quality, handmade Japanese craftsmanship since its establishment and all Porter Yoshida & Co. products are still made in Japan today.​

Alexidb

Reaction score
I sold Porter for a while, it was one of those things I just didn’t “get”.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a big porter briefcase I got in Japan (apparently a Porter "Force 3 Way Briefcase") and I love it. It's a lot like the 3 Way brief case y'all are selling, except in green.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you getting any more Lady White any time soon?
I got my first piece a few days ago and really like it, now there's some other things I want but it's nothing you currently stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads