• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LVC 2.jpeg

LVC 4.jpg

LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING
BACKSTORY

keunho

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Could you give me measurements for the New Bedford Jacket Wool Melton - Dark Navy and what size would you suggest if I'm in between a medium/large? I'm 6' 170.
And what size should I get for the Carlyle Pant - Grey Wool Blend Homespun if I'm a size 33.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@keunho i got ya! here are the measurements for the M and L.

M:
pit to pit - 22"
shoulders - 19"
sleeves - 26"
length - 29.5"

L:
pit to pit - 22.75"
shoulders - 19.5"
sleeves - 26.5"
length - 29.5"

As for the pants, the size M in the Carlyle is measuring at a true 33" waist. Hope all of this helps! Let me know if I can help with anything else

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

IMG_9158.JPEG

IMG_9142.JPEG

Hoka X Engineered Garments Bondi B Available September 16th at 8am PST In-Store & Online. Available in limited quantities. If you'd like to set aside a size let me see what I'm able to do. For those of you who've already reached out, I've got ya!
[email protected]

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I notice that you only carry the EG bucket hats in size Medium - do those tend to fit everyone well? Any idea of how the M and L compare?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do these fit the same as the lows from before? Because if they do, there is zero possibility that they are anywhere near true to size. I wear a size 11 generally, a 10.5 in nearly all Skagways, and a size 12 on me (which I have) a size 12 in the lows feel pretty decent, but smaller than the 10.5 Skagways.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do these fit the same as the lows from before? Because if they do, there is zero possibility that they are anywhere near true to size. I wear a size 11 generally, a 10.5 in nearly all Skagways, and a size 12 on me (which I have) a size 12 in the lows feel pretty decent, but smaller than the 10.5 Skagways.
Are you talking about the Ute Mock? If so yeah I’ve found them fairly true to size! I’m typically 9.5 across the board and I would take a 10 from our buy

Alexidb

Reaction score
Just want to say that I really like the reusable zip bags that Canoe Club ships in.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use the reusable bag to pack my food in when I'm backpacking. It's my food bag. Although, it doesn't quite zip fully.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics