• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
T2QD1e2-.jpeg
Edit: Here's a photo of Boulder!!

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SESONAL-03.jpg

Same thing as usual - plugging this a little early to everyone on SF. Prices won't be adjusted online for another week or so, but if anything is catching your eye and want it at 70% off, please hit me up before you place an order so I can get you squared away.

[email protected]

Last edited:

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1215701

Same thing as usual - plugging this a little early to everyone on SF. Prices won't be adjusted online for another week or so, but if anything is catching your eye and want it at 70% off, hit me up so I can get you squared away.

[email protected]
Thanks for the heads up! Assuming it's the 50% off selection that's moving to 70%?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
018F776B-95EB-41A0-85DF-FE6A664D3026 copy.JPG

B85023D8-513A-4242-BA35-175A59E49261.JPG

NEW ARRIVALS
Designer David Obadia started Harmony Paris in 2014 to pursue understated luxury - a strict, cold fashion discipline draped over the warm movement of life. Starting with the youthful energy of streetwear label BWGH (Brooklyn We Go Hard) in 2010, Obadia created Harmony as a distinct new line from his previous work. His vision for Harmony is straightforward, but with a thoughtful depth delivered in cut, quality, and refined details - leaving no room for nonessentials. He has described Harmony as “radically normal” - emphasizing day-to-day practicality - the pursuit of elegance through simplicity.

Cut from noble and natural fabrics of European lineage, Harmony is sharp tailoring with crisp lines and muted hues for an effortless mix-and-match approach to daily quality. Focusing on the product’s personal value, his work has matured into a broader vision of fashion. By removing the louder aspects of streetwear, he has created garments that demand less and know more - channeling the Parisian attitude of confident, cool nonchalance - a studied air of innate elegance with quiet declaration.

I should have the full collection up online soon! Let me know if I can help with anything regarding the brand. Super stoked on this one, personally. FULL ALBUM HERE of first shipment.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I loved those but RRL pants never fit me well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads