• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Seriously, the honeypot is super cool. I also like the baby barrel, but the honey pot is bigger and actually opens.

That said, if you are getting a first piece, you 100% need something with the rosette, and one with precious stones, like this with saphhires:

He threw me a lil gift when we met....
IMG_9385.JPG

I'll probably have all of that other stuff on my wishlist for bdays etc. A customer has one of those massive silver bracelets.. more than substantial.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1205369

Little tight on the instep (like all my footwear tends to be) so it'll take some time to get used to the leather lacing across the top of the feet on the inside of the mocs, but super happy so far with these. Now I gotta work on these white ankles of mine - hopefully we see less rain and more sun here in Seattle :rotflmao:
glad they're working out!!! I'm very pale as well despite the sun here. Looks good, man. Thanks for sharin'

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1205371

I'll probably have all of that other stuff on my wishlist for bdays etc. A customer has one of those massive silver bracelets.. more than substantial.

Whoaaa that's awesome. I've been eyeing the leather bracelets as a starter piece, LOVE it with the rosette.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1205371

Oh, yeah. I had a Model 10C for a minute. Here, I think that I have a picture from before I returned it (the clasp spring was just not strong enough for me), but I loved it. Traded it in for a Model 11 and some other stuff. Man, wish my camera was still focusing correctly:

1562871051584.png

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10C! Do they keep going beyond that?

How'd you like that one versus the IH moto chain piece?

Also @shopcanoeclub I'll definitely still **** with that. That's so ridiculous that it makes it even cooler.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah they were hype on it for the sole reason of it being something not super "expensive" but still holding value with the silver bit n all that. love those folks @Callusing

@LA Guy looks sick. I want to say if they make up to a D that my boy Alex has that one.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10C! Do they keep going beyond that?

How'd you like that one versus the IH moto chain piece?

Also @shopcanoeclub I'll definitely still **** with that. That's so ridiculous that it makes it even cooler.
Well, I kept that IH moto chain, but returned this. I loved it, but I wore it for a total of 5 minutes, and it falls off pretty easily. The spring is simply not very strong. I can understand why - sterling is really quite soft, and a super strong spring could easily start to warp the silver in the clasp, which, separated, is really quite thin, even though the links themselves are pretty massive and awesome. I think that if they messed with brass in the hinge itself, and had silver caps, that they could use a stronger spring, and also just have a more robust clasp. Then I probably would have gotten it.

Incidentally, if you guys are interested in jewelry, either for yourself or for your store, look into these guys: www.thisishenson.com from Austrailia. My wife just commissioned a custom piece for me, based on this:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they were hype on it for the sole reason of it being something not super "expensive" but still holding value with the silver bit n all that. love those folks @Callusing

@LA Guy looks sick. I want to say if they make up to a D that my boy Alex has that one.
Yeah, they make up to a D, and that one is yuuuuge.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question about the EG bucket hats. They say “one size fits all” but I’m seeing different sizes on other sites. Would love to pick one up on the sale but I’m a L/XL 60-61 hat usually. Anyone know how these fit?

Chunsak

Reaction score
Oh, yeah. I had a Model 10C for a minute. Here, I think that I have a picture from before I returned it (the clasp spring was just not strong enough for me), but I loved it. Traded it in for a Model 11 and some other stuff. Man, wish my camera was still focusing correctly:

View attachment 1205432

We both have Shoyoroll stickers on our computers ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads