• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I mean isn't filson some workwear ****?

Lol @ people wanting slim filson.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean isn't filson some workwear ****?

Lol @ people wanting slim filson.

I’m pretty average in the height/weight department and I had to size down to a medium in Filson’s Seattle fit. I usually wear a large for shirts, sometimes xl depending on brand. Had I gone with my usual shirt size with Filson I would’ve been swimming in it. Filson’s sizing is just huge all around and I want something normal

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NEW ARRIVALS

CORRIDOR
While working a desk job in Washington, DC, Dan Snyder was often frustrated by the way his suits fit. Regularly having his clothing altered, Dan befriended his tailor who inspired him to borrow his aunt’s 1970s Kenmore sewing machine and start taking classes. Soon he was tailoring for himself and friends and selling his own clothes at pop-ups, relishing a growing relationship with quality fabrics.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS
We got our second shipment! A couple of outerwear pieces, loiter jackets, patchwork fatigues. I'll be doing some try on sessions with the new arrivals tomorrow via our Instagram

HOWLIN'
Brothers Jan and Patrick Olyslager were raised in the knitwear business. Parent company Morrison has been in production since 1981 and the sons launched Howlin’ in 2009. Their cleverly named pieces come from the soundtrack to their life and are a warm core for the long, thoughtful nights spinning records and watching films. Northwestern Belgium, Scotland, and Ireland all have centuries of experience with knitwear and it is through that generational mastery and where those gentle, cloud-like sheep are best nourished on the calm, cool, and fertile marshlands that wool production is at its finest - a lineage of wool and knits as gratifying as pulling on a sweater.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub what are the M and L measurements for these terry cloth tees? For example

upload_2019-3-19_18-39-32.jpeg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can't handle facts much?

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could have found a much more percussive comeback than this.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
look xyz i know you're lookin to get roasted rn but an affiliate thread is not the place for it ya noob

my apologies to Canoe Club on behalf of above cretin

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads