• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@SilentPartner I just stay in the back and pack orders until I’m caught up every morning, then just try to pack every order as soon as they come! Obviously sometimes I don’t catch up on the day, but most days I try to get all orders out within an hour or less.

Donut

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I actually waffled back and forth and went with the small in Mercury. Will have to grab another one in a larger size in the future. Also grabbed the faded indigo Wythe shirt. Looking forward to getting them in!

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Can you please provide the actual waist measurements for the orSlow 107 cords in Brown in sizes 2 & 3?
With store credit only want to ensure I grab the correct size.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Thx bro. Just measured my 107 2 yr wash which are a size 3 and measure 17" waist & 11.5" thigh (from crotch seam straight across.
3 is the right call, correct?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
6E62BA11-42C4-435E-8EB0-FCF28B7A5FE9.jpeg

Wanted to drop in and thank everyone here for making last week incredibly busy and hellish, in the best way possible. Canoe Club cannot show gratitude to our customers in a way that accurately represents the amount of hard work and time we've spent building and working within our communities. I fuckin' love y'all.

Couple new arrivals. We have And Wander live now, with some nice winter-based goods. Highlights for me would be the Thermonel Check Shirt and the High Loft Fleece Gloves. Thinking it would be nice to treat myself to a pair of gloves... been colder out this way than I remember on some of those cold cold days. Nothing like Cleveland, tho, nothing like Cleveland.

Worth announcing also that our newest collaboration with OrSlow is currently in transit to the studio. We redid our French Workwear collab, but this time in OLIVE. Will plug everything here when it's live, but hopefully you all saved a couple dollars through Black Friday and beyond.

Also, new to the Canoe Club lineup.... DRUMROLL PLSSSSSSSS - I'm very very very excited to announce Document will be online soon! Hype on this delivery the same way I get hype when my Popeyes order gets delivered. I cannot wait to get this online and share our styled shots.

Anyway, hope you are all having a good Monday.

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That’s a nice buy. I can’t pick up anything since it looks like you top out at large. Hopefully you will stock XL in the future.

Edit: Now that I’m looking more I do see some XLs. Just happens the things i was interesting in it only went to large.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads