• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Damn! Looks like I forgot to plug this new series here, so I need to plug them both. This is the largest departure so far from our normal stuff, but a lot of fun to leave the Canoe Club world for a moment.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Howlin' is here. Over the years we've dialed in our FW buy to include basically every color they do in Birth of the Cool and Will O The Wisp sweaters. Beanies, too. Anyway, have at it folks. I so badly want to be sweater guy, maybe this is the year I do it.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub When are you expecting your next delivery from orSlow? Do you know if you will be receiving the 107 cords?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@edubs01 yep! 107 cords, lots of pants, mostly just seasonal stuff since last was a restock of our "core". expecting next week! looks like those are coming in navy and brown.

@PeteyPajamapant not 100% sure on 2 years, those we restock as often as we can but it will likely be a spring deal.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I get measurements for the Yashiki sweater? I’m a 42 chest so I assume I’m looking at either size 2 or 3.
Thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@edubs01 I can't stress to you enough just how bad UPS is. There has been 21 boxes sitting in Louisville, Kentucky for 8-9 days now without an update. I've been on and off the phone all morning and still no update. That's all to say.... unfortunately not.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Yeah I've been eyeing those too--there's some on-body shots elsewhere on the internet, but we need to see the CC team in them! Considering the 3 and really leaning into the baggy vibe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads