• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
lok5.1.jpeg

Engineered Garments ss22 is live

look1.jpeg

look2.jpeg

look3.jpeg

look3.1.jpeg

look4.jpeg

look5.jpeg

yawnjawns

Reaction score
Need a "Trying on Everything" with the size large single needles 7 cuts including the tie dyes please ;)

ninzer33

Reaction score
Will there be any restock of Orslow denim in a white or off white this spring?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@yawnjawns passed that along to the team to see if we can make it happen quickly!

@ninzer33 100% - the white we consider core. I have a shipment coming from OrSlow right now, but it's a little unclear exactly what is in it. Looks like 10ish skus, new and old. I'll post up here as soon as I receive the restock/SS22 shipment.

krspdla

Reaction score
3D0B497C-96C0-4EC7-B643-2CE2B8ED3B7B.png
3D0B497C-96C0-4EC7-B643-2CE2B8ED3B7B.png
Hey guys, can I get measurements for the 2 items above? Looking specifically for waist, front rise, thigh, leg opening, and inseam for the pants.

thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@krspdla hey man, apologies, it looks like these items got snagged while I was out of the shop this weekend. sorry dude :(

In the future, if anyone needs something urgent like measurements on a sale item on a weekend, it might prove quickest and easiest to hit up the store on the site via the chat option. usually when i'm out of the shop I can monitor SF and pass it along to the other employees while they're in, but this weekend wasn't able to.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub When do you expect to receive your first orSlow shipment?
Will you be stocking the Beige Ripstop NYers?

karmaguy

Reaction score
Was about to shop that big roll neck sweater in the email until I saw that Visvim label damn

I was thinking of replacing an old Visvim bickle jacket I have until I looked up how much they cost now….I think I paid 500 or 600 for mine about ten years ago??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads