• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

havensk

Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@havensk yeah the Athens is sick! and hmmm, I probably wouldn't be the best person to answer the question, but it really just comes down to thoroughly enjoying the loving the brands that we ask to collaborate with (Lady White, OrSlow, etc.). Usually, we ask for the garment to be dyed in a particular way, or maybe adjust the pattern in x ways. Stuff like that. Maybe I'll see if I can convince Timothy to sit down for a quick YT video talking about our collaborations (past and future), and how they came to be.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

La Paz crafts classic Portuguese workwear that nods respectfully to generations of men that never walked out the door without looking handsome. With durable quality and quiet details, coastal colors from where the Atlantic people and traditions reflect the ocean in their eyes, La Paz utilizes local manufacturers with amazing archives and accomplished craftsmen to loom and assemble timeless designs made current. Blending both Portuguese heritage and global style, La Paz is made for men that aren’t into fashion, but into clothing to live in proudly.​

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@troika here you go fam! grabbed the rest of the measurements.

pit to pit - 25"
shoulders - 22.5"
sleeves -26.5"
length - 29"

Thanks man... I might try it? Not sure how good it'll work, but there are some fantastic patterns this season

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Hey team. Would I be able to get measurements on the Orslow 105 Denim in the 90's Standard Denim Sky Blue in size 3 (waist, f. rise, thigh, inseam, hem opening)?

hobojones

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub hey brother, could I get quick impressions of the universal works military liner (black with sherpa), is it warm or relatively lightweight? Also, could I get XL measurements? Thank you!!

Phullyman

Reaction score
Hey Chase what size are you wearing in the LWC CNT shirt? And you think you would have sized up personally?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads