• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@HOT Sriracha Definitely will be getting Kapital Fleeces this FW. I know for sure we have the puke one coming, but I believe plenty more.

@sponge123abc Not at this exact moment because we've got a few other things in the mix in that realm. That being said, perhaps in the future!

@reydogg23 @ghdvfddzgzdzg yeah I forgot to add the July code so let's just have this one run through. Be in touch if they don't work.

@Sabiwabi yeah, definitely a little more roomy than most OrSlow tops. I would personally wear size 4, but might bump up to 5 for extra drape.

@zukirin Yeah, what @thomasB said. I personally needed a 10.5 across the board for all models anytime I wore them, but I've had customers go TTS or even a full size up. It was really tough, I must admit. I recommend sizing up at least a half size, but in some cases a full size up might be best.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry all!!! Been out of the shop all week because my family came into town. Catching up on these now.

@LatAm Here you go!

Stripe Raglan - M
Pit to pit: 20"
Sleeves: 29"
Shoulders: -
Length: 26.5"

Stripe Raglan - L
Pit to pit: 21.5"
Sleeves: 29.5""
Shoulders: -
Length: 27"

Split Crew - M
Pit to pit: 2.5"
Sleeves: 25"
Shoulders: 19.5"
Length: 26.5"

Yay thanks!

Symphony

Reaction score
Are y’all gonna be getting the Kapital smiley easy pants in?

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@HOT Sriracha Definitely will be getting Kapital Fleeces this FW. I know for sure we have the puke one coming, but I believe plenty more.

@sponge123abc Not at this exact moment because we've got a few other things in the mix in that realm. That being said, perhaps in the future!

@reydogg23 @ghdvfddzgzdzg yeah I forgot to add the July code so let's just have this one run through. Be in touch if they don't work.

@Sabiwabi yeah, definitely a little more roomy than most OrSlow tops. I would personally wear size 4, but might bump up to 5 for extra drape.

@zukirin Yeah, what @thomasB said. I personally needed a 10.5 across the board for all models anytime I wore them, but I've had customers go TTS or even a full size up. It was really tough, I must admit. I recommend sizing up at least a half size, but in some cases a full size up might be best.

When you have a chance can you get measurement for the byborre field jacket, size L and XL. Seems like it might be pretty oversized and maybe size down?

Symphony

Reaction score
And if you could also measure the size 3 tie dye kapital pants?

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
The first part of this video was fun to watch. I've thoroughly enjoyed your Youtube channel, @shopcanoeclub, but this gave another perspective of what it's like to visit in-person. Always keen to hear how a buyer thinks about what brands to stock, so the interview with Timothy was neat too.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@karmaguy perhaps! we've restocked these caps once now and people are still digging them so maybe time for a new one.

@Symphony I don't 100% remember if we'll be getting the smiley easy pants - I do not think so. But here are the measurements for the tie dye pants!

Waist: 30"
Inseam:25.5"
Leg Opening: 8.5"

Super weird fit on those.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@justridiculous hope all is well my man. Here you go!

Crystal Flakes Shirt - XL:
Pit to Pit: 24.5"
Shoulders: 20"
Sleeves: 26.75"
Length: 28.5"

Terry Vacation Polo - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19.25"
Sleeves: 9.75"
Length: 31.5"

80s Trucker - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23.5"
Sleeves: 26"
Length: 26"

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@justridiculous hope all is well my man. Here you go!

Crystal Flakes Shirt - XL:
Pit to Pit: 24.5"
Sleeves: 26.75"
Length: 28.5"

Terry Vacation Polo - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19.25"
Sleeves: 9.75"
Length: 31.5"

80s Trucker - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23.5"
Sleeves: 26"
Length: 26"

Thanks so much bro!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads