• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Updated this idea we had a while back. We've pretty much moved into mostly only OrSlow bottoms as our core selection, so figured we'd update our YT to show the fits/styles.​

Speaking of which, how often do you restock? I’m looking for the slim fit army chinos in size 4

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@mak1277 We're working towards virtually never being out of stock of OrSlow bottoms across the board, but I'm expecting another large restock/Fall shipment in the next month and a half or so. I've got you on my list for Army Chinos in size 4. Does it work best for me to hit you back here?

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mak1277 We're working towards virtually never being out of stock of OrSlow bottoms across the board, but I'm expecting another large restock/Fall shipment in the next month and a half or so. I've got you on my list for Army Chinos in size 4. Does it work best for me to hit you back here?

Yep that’s perfect. Thank you, sir

sponge123abc

Reaction score
Are there any plans to restock the vintage black canoe club tee? I love my natural one so much

Sabiwabi

Reaction score
What size are you modeling for the frog button linen jacket from Orslow? From what I can tell it runs a little big?

zukirin

Reaction score
What is the sizing on the Sebago x Engineered Garments shoes? If I'm a 10.5 on most sneakers should I go TTS? The one bit of info I saw on the shoe is in Haven and it says it fits small so I should size up, would you say the same?

thomasB

Reaction score
What is the sizing on the Sebago x Engineered Garments shoes? If I'm a 10.5 on most sneakers should I go TTS? The one bit of info I saw on the shoe is in Haven and it says it fits small so I should size up, would you say the same?
I bought a pair when they first dropped and went TTS. I could barely get them on. I rolled the dice earlier today on final sale and trying them a full size up. But ymmv with shoes i guess

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry all!!! Been out of the shop all week because my family came into town. Catching up on these now.

@LatAm Here you go!

Stripe Raglan - M
Pit to pit: 20"
Sleeves: 29"
Shoulders: -
Length: 26.5"

Stripe Raglan - L
Pit to pit: 21.5"
Sleeves: 29.5""
Shoulders: -
Length: 27"

Split Crew - M
Pit to pit: 2.5"
Sleeves: 25"
Shoulders: 19.5"
Length: 26.5"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads