• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the 3 dye twist sweatshirt from NOMA TD, what a beauty! highly recommended. Maybe it's the muted earth tone but it doesn't scream 'look at my sick dyez!!' and just feels natural. Great boxy/semi cropped fit too.

i was eying that but i do not need any more sweatshirts in my life currently. i've been really digging the NOMA stuff a lot. maybe a sweater in the fall (though i probably don't need any more sweaters either ha)

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was eying that but i do not need any more sweatshirts in my life currently. i've been really digging the NOMA stuff a lot. maybe a sweater in the fall (though i probably don't need any more sweaters either ha)
I get you, but I urge you to reconsider, as it's my favourite purchase of the year and I've bought a LOT of ****. At the very least bookmark it and revisit it if they last until sale

Reactions: kjb

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo, here's a link that can't be found via our normal website. We're looking to make some room and get the ball rolling a little early with some Spring Cleaning. Use code: SPRINGCLEANING at checkout for 30% off anything on the page.

Last edited:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rockin’ the LWCxCC tee today. Love it

F5EAD5D8-0A0F-422A-8C86-631742475287.jpeg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, we've been having a decent amount of success and traffic through our YT. Myself and the guys would like to run a weekly "vlog" of sorts that are way more informal. Thinking we talk new arrivals, shop tours, Q&A, food, movies, music, etc.

Anything you'd like to see? We want it to be super informal and a way to be more "ourselves". Open to any sort of suggestions!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, we've been having a decent amount of success and traffic through our YT. Myself and the guys would like to run a weekly "vlog" of sorts that are way more informal. Thinking we talk new arrivals, shop tours, Q&A, food, movies, music, etc.

Anything you'd like to see? We want it to be super informal and a way to be more "ourselves". Open to any sort of suggestions!
awesome!
I always like listening to people talk about their fashion history and how it evolved and what influenced them. It would be nice if you could do a session on that? where y'all just talk amongst yourselves about how you reached the current taste in fashion and just reminisce the old times too where you made terrible fashion decisions lol

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

a few things that might be cool

- i'm always fascinated the hear about the consumer buying decisions vs store expectations. maybe once a month you guys highlight some things that have sold unexpectedly well and some stuff you think should get more attention (especially for having some much stock like ya'll do, it can be a bit overwhelming to browse everything so i'm sure there are some gems that get lost or overlooked). case in point, i wouldn't have bought that beams shirt had chase not singled it out and posted a close up of the fabric.

- i'm all for the music stuff. a personal album/track of the week would be rad

Rookoobay

Reaction score
re: the latest hiking email - who hikes in docs?! feel like they would have to be surgically removed if you went more than 2-3 miles...

(everything else looks great)

Sabiwabi

Reaction score
Definitely a shop tour, maybe take us around the neighborhood and other local shops on the street

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads