• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Baron I feel you and know what you mean. It's probably hard to say without it being worn/washed and aging a little, but it seems to lay fairly flat brand new.

IMG_2736.JPG

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Baron I feel you and know what you mean. It's probably hard to say without it being worn/washed and aging a little, but it seems to lay fairly flat brand new.

View attachment 1598710

what are the chest and back length (from bottom of the collar) on the M and L for this guy?

ETA: nevermind, called the store, the fabric on this looks awesome. ordered an M.

Last edited:

sponge123abc

Reaction score
The Commando Butcher's ending up being too big, I had more than a finger width gap at the back. I sent them back but really enjoy the accessories and think I'll go with a size 6 in the MIP-22

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks again @shopcanoeclub for the super fast delivery. ordered on saturday, delivered by monday out to NJ.

lady white sweatshirt - first experience with LWC and love the weight on this. super soft on the inside but would be still wearable into the 70s here. had to size up (from M to L) to get the proper length

BA65C058-3CEE-47C1-A7F7-4E05D3A850F7.jpeg

beams+ shirt - also first experience with beams and this is a stone cold killer for summer. this shirt should come with a negroni

4F6E3A61-20FF-42EA-9E25-15AE88D890E2.jpeg

havensk

Reaction score
what's so good about it? I recently ordered a ecru one from jp, so would be good to hear some good things about it lol
I mean I'm already a pretty big orslow-head, I just really like all their products and the construction details. For the new yorkers specifically:
- roomy top block
- button & drawstring waist
- breezy fabric
- good pocket size
I've been wearing my pair so much since I got them.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean I'm already a pretty big orslow-head, I just really like all their products and the construction details. For the new yorkers specifically:
- roomy top block
- button & drawstring waist
- breezy fabric
- good pocket size
I've been wearing my pair so much since I got them.
nice! I went the same size as I go for the denims, hope that will work? the denims are snug around the waist but roomy around the ass like you said, so I was hoping that with the stretchy drawstring it will be good

havensk

Reaction score
nice! I went the same size as I go for the denims, hope that will work? the denims are snug around the waist but roomy around the ass like you said, so I was hoping that with the stretchy drawstring it will be good
yea so I have two pairs of 105s in 4XL and I went the same size with the new yorkers. Perfect fit for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads