• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yoooooo,

So I was going through some planning type stuff with the team the other day, and I realized we never took some time to celebrate us being on SF for the last 2 years. January would've been the anniversary, but figured better late than never to hook it up a little.

Please use code: SFANNIVERSARY21. for 25% off the top sitewide. I'll have this running through Friday.

Really appreciate everyone here. I have made lifelong friends with many of you, and I'm endlessly thankful for that. Feeling ultra fortunate to get to kick around on an online forum about clothes as part of my job. Hit me up with any questions.

well that was the push i needed hahaha. eraser sweatshirt incoming.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@asaa1000 I'd go up! If I remember correctly they're a tad snug.
@kjb my dawg, always stoked seeing your name pop through. can't wait to see a fit with this soft pink and that hair of yours, ha! suave.
@ilikethelights glad we could be of assistance :cool:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub How is the sizing on the Corridor pants on the site? I'm typically a size medium, 160 lbs, 5'8", size 3 in Orslow. Wondering how these would compare. Measurements on the Corridor website seem to indicate I could go either small for a slimmer fit (slim not skinny) or medium for looser fit. Any thoughts?

Sabiwabi

Reaction score
Thanks for the code, just ordered. Grabbed another canoe club shirt in white and one for the wife. Appreciate you always looking out

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
My latest order arrived yesterday- the Corridor electric check looks even better in person! I also picked up my first Universal Works shirt, which may become my new favorite brand. Thanks as always!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Sabiwabi my man! I should have those tees embroidered and ready to roll by Monday. Thanks so much for the support!

@ASNY2VA good choices! UW was a brand I was super interested in before even working at Canoe Club. I've always loved how they present themselves online both in branding/identity as well as their styled shoots. Thinking of snagging a pair of shorts for summer for myself.

@justridiculous I was actually working from home yesterday, but we don't play! We really try our best to get stuff out ASAP. No one wants to sit around and wait for their item to ship.

sponge123abc

Reaction score
Hows the sizing on the Hender Scheme Commando Blucher's? I'm usually a size 11 in vans, jordan 1's, 10.5 in af1. I was debating between a 6 or 7

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads