• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

As you can tell, we've been spending time on our YT channel. We've gotten some great feedback both on SF and in real life, so figured it was time to get busy! OrSlow is a shop favorite, and the most common question we get is how it fits between models. 107 vs. 105 vs. Slim Fit Fatigues, etc. We put together a video to show fit on both men and women. Also, spent some time to write about the pants in our editorial section. Would love it if everyone took a second to peep and check it out - appreciate everyone here!

5191b9d1cb9df8a3b60af898fe0a0b6f.jpg.png

Read the editorial here.

Waldo Jeffers

Reaction score
cool video but would be helpful to know the models’ dimensions (not just height and weight) and what size they are wearing in each garment as well as the dimensions of those sizes

for reference, I am 6’0/165lbs, with a 32 waist and 22 inch upper thigh

orslow 107s are a slim, straight fit on me, tight initially in the thigh but stretched out a bit after multiple wears— but not nearly as baggy as the fits in that video

IMO, you really need to have actual dimensions when you’re dealing with online sales of premium products

I dig your site but I’ve often found myself looking at items and then searching elsewhere to get dimensions of the same thing

I noticed this issue was raised at the beginning of this thread about 2 yrs ago so I suppose at this point you’ve decided it’s not worth it to post more detailed dimensions but I do find that strange when many of your competitors online do this

anyway, up to you of course

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched this just now:

and I gotta say, you need to pick things that they other dude might like. You can't style someone in something they won't feel psychologically comfortable with, like the ripped jeans. Chase, you should have given Easton a C- lol.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Waldo Jeffers Hey man! Thanks for the constructive feedback. This is something we've heard and thought about quite a bit over the period the shop has been open.

Basically, with the size of our team and the product we carry, it's better in our opinion to not provide measurements for each individual garment. I understand the argument, however it's not super uncommon for a size Medium of the same garment from the same brand to differ slightly. Also, with something like Kapital, where sizing is kind of all over the place and often the "intended" fit does not quite make sense, the measurements aren't going to always accurately reflect the true fit or style of the garment.

All of that to say, myself and the rest of the team will grab measurements for anyone who asks. We can correspond via email, instant chat on our site, IG DMs, here on styleforum via DM or in this thread, etc. etc. Also, it's typically either myself or a very small handful of individuals wearing the clothing in the styled shoots, videos to show fit in motion, lookbooks, everything.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all, quick update.

We're launching our Loyalty program today. Our intention with it is it's an easy way to reward folks who are going to us over someone else. Here's a quick explanation as to what it is on the surface and the general feel to the whole idea.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.42.16 AM.png

Also, the SF 15% off code is now no longer one-use only. I am fully aware that people are creating multiple accounts to use the 15% off code more than once, and while that doesn't bother me, it'll be much easier for me to assist and keep things straight if everyone would just use one account from here on out. I'll be changing the code once a month, and you can find the code here in my sig and in a post.

Please follow this link to get squared away, and PLEASE feel free to hit me here with any questions.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, quick update.

We're launching our Loyalty program today. Our intention with it is it's an easy way to reward folks who are going to us over someone else. Here's a quick explanation as to what it is on the surface and the general feel to the whole idea.

Also, the SF 15% off code is now no longer one-use only. I am fully aware that people are creating multiple accounts to use the 15% off code more than once, and while that doesn't bother me, it'll be much easier for me to assist and keep things straight if everyone would just use one account from here on out. I'll be changing the code once a month, and you can find the code here in my sig and in a post.

Please follow this link to get squared away, and PLEASE feel free to hit me here with any questions.
I've created an account through the link but when I convert to international page it doesn't seem to recognize my account, and also page doesn't load if I try to create a new account or login from the international site

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've created an account through the link but when I convert to international page it doesn't seem to recognize my account, and also page doesn't load if I try to create a new account or login from the international site
@norsefanboi thanks for bringing this to my attention! going to DM you with a fix right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads