• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I get sizing info (thigh measurements)

-Orslow slim fit army trousers(khaki) size 2 & 3
-Orslow 107 in the black stone, & black size 2 & 3
I was told that the black versions of the 107s run slimmer than the one washes is that true?

Trysterotops

Reaction score
I’m interested in picking up the Kapital Westerner jacket w/ smile embroidery - do you have measurements for a size 42? Thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Komuga For sure. I've got measurements for all of that for you. In regards to the black pants, I've found that the stone washed black pair definitely run a full size small, but the straight up black does not. I took my normal OrSlow size in those.

Slim Fit Army Trousers:
2:
Thigh - 12"
-
3:
Thigh - 12.75"

107 Black:
2:
Thigh - 11.5:"
-
3:
Thigh - 12"

107 Black Stone Washed:
2:
Thigh - 11:"
-
3:
Thigh - 11.5"

iboon99

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the corridor oxfords—how's the collar size on S? Also are there measurements somewhere the celestin shirt (also S)? Mainly looking for a thicker, roughish weave; would these fit the bill?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've been watching your Youtube channel. Nice.

The FW20 playbook is nice. Fwiw, I had all yellow outfit in grade 7/ Thought it looked pretty greast. Sorta glad tht there are not pictures and that it's all in my memories though.

Haven't had the Visvim Sand Ute Moc Traoers on nearly as much as I would have liked just because of the pandemic - I just pad around the huse in Vans slip ons, super old MIP-8s, and low Ann Ds since I usually just pad around the house, take out the garbagel shoot hoops in my driveway, so all of my footwear in the last nearly year or so now has been super easy on and off lowtops.

How is the fit of the Hender scheme suede caps? and how is the fthickness of the suede?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@LA Guy what's up bro! yeah we've been pumping out YT content. We have fun with it for sure. I wish I had a hoop at my house, I would probably ONLY shoot hoops and nothing else on the weekends. man... I need to move to a house with a driveway. The suede is pretty soft and flexible - feels similar to a moleskin. kind of a shallow fit I'll say, but not too much. I compare it to the nanamica caps we had a year ago.. not sure how much that helps!

@Trysterotops collar on the S runs at around 16.5"!

doomtop

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub so the SF code is meant to be only one-time use?

The fact it stacks with sales is legit. A lot of shop don't do that and it definitely makes your sale pricing very competitive.

But alas, I have already used the code previously . . .

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub so the SF code is meant to be only one-time use?

The fact it stacks with sales is legit. A lot of shop don't do that and it definitely makes your sale pricing very competitive.

But alas, I have already used the code previously . . .
@doomtop shoot me an email [email protected] after you place your order and I'll retroactively refund 15%. Hope this helps, fam :)

sponge123abc

Reaction score
Shout out to you guys man, always providing the best customer service! Ordered a couple pieces and received some goodies on top!
canoe club.jpg

doomtop

Reaction score
@doomtop shoot me an email [email protected] after you place your order and I'll retroactively refund 15%. Hope this helps, fam :)

Amazing! . . . So I am considering these CDG patchwork pants, but a little unclear on the sizing. Other sites had these as like S/M/L sizing, you've got it in 42. Are you able to say to which size that corresponds?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sponge123abc I just wanted to show some love fam! We chatted for a minute on our live chat deal. Glad it arrived safely. Hope you dig the coffee - Boxcar is real deal IMO.

@doomtop imma double check for you as soon as I get it!

doomtop

Reaction score
@doomtop imma double check for you as soon as I get it!

I think another user actually scooped them so no stress.

I'll keep an eye on things and hopefully take you up on your offer on something else!

Thanks so much.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe that is why my code didn't take, I had used it before. I was waiting for you to reply on that issue as it would not take the code. I never heard back and my cart has probably expired by now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads