• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh god I missed some comments

@Komuga yup! It'll fade nicely. The leather itself darkens but the design will still be visible. My boss has the cardholder and it looks siiiiick. It gets kind of shiny, too

@ASNY2VA dude! Glad you love. Corridor is great! We're always so happy when the shipment arrives.

@Remy Fool Usually, you want to size up. A 38 belt will typically accommodate closer to 36"

Remy Fool

Reaction score
I went for a size 44 Yuks type 4 even though I'm usually a size 10 since the last penny loafers I grabbed is really snug at 43. I'd like to be able to wear socks with these Yuks after all. Fingers crossed.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Just got in the beams plus Italian collar shirt in the vertical stripes...man. **** is dope.

Your beams buys this season were the best I’ve seen from any retailer. Keep it up.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Jonas251 dude, seriously thank you so much for that. it was our first season with them and we've been MORE than pleased. We'll continue to go deeper in Beams+. I'm reallllllly excited for the upcoming fall buy. Kapital, Beams, Vis.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jonas251 dude, seriously thank you so much for that. it was our first season with them and we've been MORE than pleased. We'll continue to go deeper in Beams+. I'm reallllllly excited for the upcoming fall buy. Kapital, Beams, Vis.
What footwear do you have coming in for Visvim? Anything in that sand color or in olive?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
asd.jpg

Sizes are going quickly! Really stoked on these.
This new limited edition jean celebrates the now famous 1971 transition between the big “E” and the small “e” on the Levi’s® Red Tab. 501 pairs of the 1971 501® will be produced, with 496 of them featuring small “e” Red Tabs, and five very special pairs featuring big “E” Red Tabs. The trick is, no one will know which version they have until they buy the jeans and unwrap a piece of golden foil attached to the tabs.

• Rigid 12 oz. Cone Mills White Oak® Red Selvedge Denim
  • Regular fit with square top block and straight leg
  • Two back pockets with bar tacks instead of rivets
  • Two Horse Pull leather-like patch
  • Twin-needle Arcuate
  • Double-sided "big E" or "small e" Red Tab

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy yo! We'll be getting the Ute Moc, Gila Moc, and the Shaman Christos!

Is it a lo or mid ute moc. I usually wear black jeans, and I hve the low ute moc runner in camel, but I don't wear them much since the color is a biy "warm" for black jeans. That dove grey sand color would be perfect though. Hoping for a size 12 (those things run so small!) mid in sand. Would be excellent for my lifestyle, which is working out (so, not in Visvims), working at my desk, and shooting hoops and getting beat by my 8 year old. It's not even like he is any good either.

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Would the Beams Plus Wide Shorts | Patchwork Print in XL work for someone with a 38 waist or am I SOL considering how it's a Japanese brand?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey @shopcanoeclub what's sizing like on the anatomica deck shoe? if i'm a 9.5 brannock would i go 9 or 10? also how narrow are they? i have a dumb flat foot that doesn't fit well into more tapered stuff through the arch.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where do you enter the memorial day promotion code? is it disabled for international customers?
edit: @shopcanoeclub after fumbling around, it looks like if I go through the USA website, I can apply the promotion code, but still have it shipped internationally. Is this just a loophole? or can I actually use the promo code this way?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads