• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the size comparison between the zip up polo and the knit polo from beams plus?

I have the zip up polo in black and adore it - should I size up on the knit polo?
Hey man!!! Glad you love it. I believe we spoke on the phone to process payment, right? I'd go with the size you took for the zip if you like the fit.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, I see that the forever bandanas are back. Super cool. Love the new colors, black and navy are my jam, and they look great over a mask. First time in my life I can go into a store looking like Zorro, and people are like "Cool, very socially responsible."

Anyway, I'd like to offer to get the first five (5) forum members to ask one of either the navy or the black bandana. Just claim in in a private conversation between you, me, and @shopcanoeclub , and please state your color preference and we'll get you sorted.

I claim on of each color, btw! Don't even get near them, or we'll have to fight outside Uniqlo.
Bro!! Very nice of you. Hit us up! This man is always giving to this community

EDIT: All have been accounted for - appreciate you guys!!!

Last edited:

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub I have had multiple people tell me that zip up polo is one of the most beautiful shirts they've ever seen, and I have to agree with them! Sad i missed out on the brown one.

jaywhyy

Reaction score
Mainly how they fit and where its made @shopcanoeclub

Wasnt alive during the '80s, but a knockoff lacoste interests me

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@King Calder yo! Just shipped out your most recent order. Appreciate you bro.

@jaywhyy I got you! Made in Japan. Going to fit like a very standard polo - little longer, fairly trim. Super stoked on picking them up this season!!

@Pangolin very very very similar - one is a raw fabric and one has a rinse!

@norsefanboi Absolutely! Do me a favor and actually email the shop computer - [email protected] we're all staggered in our schedules so I'm unfortunately not always able to grab measurements in that moment. Thanks!

Maitiu

Reaction score
Missed out on my favorite RRL piece, but got a refund. Day late and a dollar short.....always :(

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@King Calder yo! Just shipped out your most recent order. Appreciate you bro.

@jaywhyy I got you! Made in Japan. Going to fit like a very standard polo - little longer, fairly trim. Super stoked on picking them up this season!!

@Pangolin very very very similar - one is a raw fabric and one has a rinse!

@norsefanboi Absolutely! Do me a favor and actually email the shop computer - [email protected] we're all staggered in our schedules so I'm unfortunately not always able to grab measurements in that moment. Thanks!
how long would it be before I get a response? I've sent out an email 2 days ago, would be good to get an answer as it says there's only 1 item left

trafficjam

Reaction score
Hey canoeclub, you know those ziploc bags you send out with orders? Are those food safe? Like, can I use them to sous vide stuff?

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo I just ordered the Larry Smith x ishi billfold, and saw you guys carried them. How did they feel and look in person? You think they’ll develop a nice patina?

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
The Corridor single piece polo I ordered arrived today- it's an awesome shirt. Definitely looking forward to wearing it as summer approaches. Thanks guys!

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Will the size 38 belts for Yuketen work for those with 38 waists? If I recall correctly one typically springs for a belt that is a size up from their usual waist size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads