• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@withbluejeans AGREED! And not to mention Spotify only contains a fraction of the **** he's put out.... unbelievable. I love anything that comes out of that Philly/Appalachia area.

I'm finding out who my real SF friends are reaaaal fast with all this music talk

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

2.jpeg

roNjgN_Q.jpeg

L4oizIVQ.jpeg

uuHFQ7FQ.jpeg

Heavy Waffle Baja Samu Cardigan - Ecru
Fleecy Knit Bandana Sweat Pants - Purple/Navy
Visvim Attica Trainer - Beige

SulTolLA.jpeg

HQan7U1g.jpeg

DcEzbGWA.jpeg

Linen Phillies Stripe Cactus Coverall - Navy
Linen Phillies Stripe High Waist Nime Pants - Navy
Asymmetric Ghillie Sneaker - White

5.jpeg

8Q48KKRA.jpeg

IDG Dense Jersey Kakashi Cardigan (Rain Smile) - Indigo
Light Canvas Ringoman Cargo Pants - Khaki

yfUb2Wlw.jpeg

SUv6mpjA.jpeg

12oz. Feather Denim 3rd Jacket - Indigo

M6Wqw9lw.jpeg

IDG Jersey Crew T (Wapi Sabi for Peace) - Indigo

wquISKxg.jpeg

1.jpeg

Fleecy Knit Bandana Bivouac Hooded Blouson - Sax
Light Canvas Ringoman Cargo Pants - Khaki
Visvim Attica Trainer - Beige

withbluejeans

Reaction score
@withbluejeans AGREED! And not to mention Spotify only contains a fraction of the **** he's put out.... unbelievable. I love anything that comes out of that Philly/Appalachia area.

I'm finding out who my real SF friends are reaaaal fast with all this music talk

Love all these. I've seen him I think 7 times and each time I am just blown away. He put out RACE when he was I think like 15 or so? How crazy is that. And he has his hands in some other great projects (Cold Foamers particularly comes to mind). You should check out Wyatt Smith's new album "Maple" - it has really strong Alex vibes.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i've always loved the philly music scene and i'm constantly impressed with the quality of the bands coming out of there. but that may be biased because of growing near bucks county and going to college down there.

might be old news to you all but mannequin *****'s "patience" has probably has the crown for best of the current crop of albums. if you haven't though, super super good stuff.

trancebepopulate

Reaction score
I ran in similar circles with Alex G during college so it's been weird seeing him pop up everywhere for his music. The Districts is another band from Philly that some of you may enjoy.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@withbluejeans Seriously nuts. And the majority of it was straight to a macbook pro via the built in mic, right? ha
@kjb a bit different but still similar in proximity, I saw title fight in a room with like 12-15 other people in cleveland in 2009? 2010 at latest. i'll have to listen to that, i'm not familiar.
@trancebepopulate thanks for the rec!!!!

withbluejeans

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub that's how he still does it but now he got a mic :) he carries it around with his laptop in his backpack on tour as well! hope all is well at the shop and thanks again for those sweet tomorrowland banana pants

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@trancebepopulate could you shoot an email over to [email protected] - I can handle everything outside of measurements as I'm not allowed at the shop currently. My coworker who runs in once a day to pack orders will be able to grab them for you then!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads