• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bandana Boyz

1581356355784.jpeg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s wild right? It hasn’t gained the same amount of traction that the other mismatched cord trucker did a year or so ago.

Yashiki will be back for SS20! A slightly smaller collection but it’ll be back for sure. Maybe I’ll try to put together a more intentional styled shoot like the one @g transistor is always referencing.

Gitman is new for us! We’ve had a handful of locals already snag a few before we had the chance to put them online. I’m hoping it’s well received by the Boulder crowd as I know the rest of the world is already fairly familiar.

I just think the more shots of something worn, the better :)

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When can we expect the EG SS20 drop to be up on the site? Thanks!
I’ve got the first shipment almost ready and published! Did you catch the YT video I posted a bit ago? It was a brief run through of what I’ve got in this first shipment. If you’re looking to snag anything before I get it published just shoot me an email ✌️

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo, since we've gotten a little love for those YT videos we've been making, it's time to ask for ideas again. Anything y'all would like to see? Any questions we can answer!? I've got a chainstitch embroidery coming soon of me running the Singer 114w103 (self-taught baby). If you guys can think of anything that would be fun or beneficial, please let me know.

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
I’ve got the first shipment almost ready and published! Did you catch the YT video I posted a bit ago? It was a brief run through of what I’ve got in this first shipment. If you’re looking to snag anything before I get it published just shoot me an email ✌

Yep, I caught it. Didn't see any pants in the video though unless I am mistaken.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was hoping for like a 20% off sale.
I recall earlier last season they did one of these private sales for SF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads