• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Symphony @whatsthis @Sabiwabi

So these will go live Monday, but if you want to snag your size prior to that, call the store.

I am out today, but the boys will be in. 12-5 mountain time baby. Call and secure your pair. Would rather these shoes go to you guys than some reseller kid buying a size run.

ricecube

Reaction score
Is the brown croc colorway a NNY exclusive colorway??

So these will go live Monday, but if you want to snag your size prior to that, call the store.

I am out today, but the boys will be in. 12-5 mountain time baby. Call and secure your pair. Would rather these shoes go to you guys than some reseller kid buying a size run.

whatsthis

Reaction score

Much appreciated, thanks for looking out. Got my order placed!

sponge123abc

Reaction score
damn just saw the post about the protection pack, hopefully most didn't go to resellers!

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub

Any planned restock of the damask fleece this season? Would to be interested in one if so.

KapitalDAMASKFLEECEZIPBLOUSONBEIGE3EK-950_1.jpeg

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So sad to have missed out on the PP drop I need to check this thread more often

Symphony

Reaction score
It’s not possible to retroactively add points to my account is it?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Darkside usually just whole sizes depending on style, but sometimes half sizes!

@HOT Sriracha I received my pants in that pattern, but waiting on the fleece. definitely do have that coming in (as well as dozens of other awesome pieces)

@mythage happens fam. be in touch if you need anything at all!

@Symphony it absolutely is. it'd be easier on my end if you email [email protected] via the email you're using and I can make that happen. Appreciate you son.

@RuffyD They release tomorrow at 10 am MST for us. Call me before 6pm MST (20 minutes from now) and I'll get you square. Otherwise, I've got plenty of sizing and if you're on our site at 10am, you should be good.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@illiterate I thought everything this season was supposed to be delivered within 2 shipments, but I'm missing quite a bit still (regardless of those couple of units of Aviators).

I've got the Cruiser Jacket coming in Khaki Doublecloth, Fatigue Pant in heavyweight ripstop (which if they're like the black pair, will be headstock ripstop, so sick), and then a couple more cardigans, and a couple of ponchos

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads