• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sponge123abc

Reaction score
JJJound website says retailers release the docs on the 31st, will you guys have the same release date? Interested in picking up the black pair

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How would you guys suggest wearing this?

It looks like a cool piece, definitely something different for me, but I'm kind of digging it.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It looks like a cool piece, definitely something different for me, but I'm kind of digging it.
hidden placket could to lend itself to be more "dressy" so maybe tucked in with some ecru jeans / pants and some loafers?

could also seen being worn untucked with some wider pants / fatigues (??) and some chunkier sandals. maybe sleeves half rolled.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score

I'd go full Southern Gentleman with that. Like @kjb said, white pants is always a good move, throw in some loafers and a casual blazer. You look like you're ready for the Country Club Social in Atlanta.

Bryce C

Reaction score
Loving the JJJound's in brown. Snagged them when the site went live. Gorgeous slim silhouette, fine craftsmanship,and beautiful patina ahead. Definitely going to be in the category of most docs -- they will look better with age.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.