• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@HOT Sriracha Definitely will be getting Kapital Fleeces this FW. I know for sure we have the puke one coming, but I believe plenty more.

@sponge123abc Not at this exact moment because we've got a few other things in the mix in that realm. That being said, perhaps in the future!

@reydogg23 @ghdvfddzgzdzg yeah I forgot to add the July code so let's just have this one run through. Be in touch if they don't work.

@Sabiwabi yeah, definitely a little more roomy than most OrSlow tops. I would personally wear size 4, but might bump up to 5 for extra drape.

@zukirin Yeah, what @thomasB said. I personally needed a 10.5 across the board for all models anytime I wore them, but I've had customers go TTS or even a full size up. It was really tough, I must admit. I recommend sizing up at least a half size, but in some cases a full size up might be best.

LatAm

Reaction score
Sorry all!!! Been out of the shop all week because my family came into town. Catching up on these now.

@LatAm Here you go!

Stripe Raglan - M
Pit to pit: 20"
Sleeves: 29"
Shoulders: -
Length: 26.5"

Stripe Raglan - L
Pit to pit: 21.5"
Sleeves: 29.5""
Shoulders: -
Length: 27"

Split Crew - M
Pit to pit: 2.5"
Sleeves: 25"
Shoulders: 19.5"
Length: 26.5"
Yay thanks!

Symphony

Reaction score
Are y’all gonna be getting the Kapital smiley easy pants in?

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@HOT Sriracha Definitely will be getting Kapital Fleeces this FW. I know for sure we have the puke one coming, but I believe plenty more.

@sponge123abc Not at this exact moment because we've got a few other things in the mix in that realm. That being said, perhaps in the future!

@reydogg23 @ghdvfddzgzdzg yeah I forgot to add the July code so let's just have this one run through. Be in touch if they don't work.

@Sabiwabi yeah, definitely a little more roomy than most OrSlow tops. I would personally wear size 4, but might bump up to 5 for extra drape.

@zukirin Yeah, what @thomasB said. I personally needed a 10.5 across the board for all models anytime I wore them, but I've had customers go TTS or even a full size up. It was really tough, I must admit. I recommend sizing up at least a half size, but in some cases a full size up might be best.
When you have a chance can you get measurement for the byborre field jacket, size L and XL. Seems like it might be pretty oversized and maybe size down?

Symphony

Reaction score
And if you could also measure the size 3 tie dye kapital pants?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@karmaguy perhaps! we've restocked these caps once now and people are still digging them so maybe time for a new one.

@Symphony I don't 100% remember if we'll be getting the smiley easy pants - I do not think so. But here are the measurements for the tie dye pants!

Waist: 30"
Inseam:25.5"
Leg Opening: 8.5"

Super weird fit on those.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@justridiculous hope all is well my man. Here you go!

Crystal Flakes Shirt - XL:
Pit to Pit: 24.5"
Shoulders: 20"
Sleeves: 26.75"
Length: 28.5"

Terry Vacation Polo - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19.25"
Sleeves: 9.75"
Length: 31.5"

80s Trucker - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23.5"
Sleeves: 26"
Length: 26"

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@justridiculous hope all is well my man. Here you go!

Crystal Flakes Shirt - XL:
Pit to Pit: 24.5"
Sleeves: 26.75"
Length: 28.5"

Terry Vacation Polo - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19.25"
Sleeves: 9.75"
Length: 31.5"

80s Trucker - XL:
Pit to Pit: 23.5"