• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Updated this idea we had a while back. We've pretty much moved into mostly only OrSlow bottoms as our core selection, so figured we'd update our YT to show the fits/styles.​
Speaking of which, how often do you restock? I’m looking for the slim fit army chinos in size 4

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@mak1277 We're working towards virtually never being out of stock of OrSlow bottoms across the board, but I'm expecting another large restock/Fall shipment in the next month and a half or so. I've got you on my list for Army Chinos in size 4. Does it work best for me to hit you back here?

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mak1277 We're working towards virtually never being out of stock of OrSlow bottoms across the board, but I'm expecting another large restock/Fall shipment in the next month and a half or so. I've got you on my list for Army Chinos in size 4. Does it work best for me to hit you back here?
Yep that’s perfect. Thank you, sir

sponge123abc

Reaction score
Are there any plans to restock the vintage black canoe club tee? I love my natural one so much

Sabiwabi

Reaction score
What size are you modeling for the frog button linen jacket from Orslow? From what I can tell it runs a little big?

zukirin

Reaction score
What is the sizing on the Sebago x Engineered Garments shoes? If I'm a 10.5 on most sneakers should I go TTS? The one bit of info I saw on the shoe is in Haven and it says it fits small so I should size up, would you say the same?

thomasB

Reaction score
What is the sizing on the Sebago x Engineered Garments shoes? If I'm a 10.5 on most sneakers should I go TTS? The one bit of info I saw on the shoe is in Haven and it says it fits small so I should size up, would you say the same?
I bought a pair when they first dropped and went TTS. I could barely get them on. I rolled the dice earlier today on final sale and trying them a full size up. But ymmv with shoes i guess

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry all!!! Been out of the shop all week because my family came into town. Catching up on these now.

@LatAm Here you go!

Stripe Raglan - M
Pit to pit: 20"
Sleeves: 29"
Shoulders: -
Length: 26.5"

Stripe Raglan - L
Pit to pit: 21.5"
Sleeves: 29.5""
Shoulders: -
Length: 27"

Split Crew - M
Pit to pit: 2.5"
Sleeves: 25"
Shoulders: 19.5"
Length: 26.5"

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.