1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shopcanoeclub, Jan 9, 2019.

1. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Distinguished Member

Thought Filson had two fits these days, traditional and slim.

2. shopcanoeclub

shopcanoeclub Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

@FrankCowperwood unless it has changed, there is the Seattle and Alaska fit. The tops are going to absolutely run very large across the board.

3. FrankCowperwood

Right all around.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

I mean isn't filson some workwear shit?

Lol @ people wanting slim filson.

5. FrankCowperwood

True enough. Might as well get the original fit if you are going to get Filson.

6. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Distinguished Member

I’m pretty average in the height/weight department and I had to size down to a medium in Filson’s Seattle fit. I usually wear a large for shirts, sometimes xl depending on brand. Had I gone with my usual shirt size with Filson I would’ve been swimming in it. Filson’s sizing is just huge all around and I want something normal

7. shopcanoeclub

shopcanoeclub Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

NEW ARRIVALS

CORRIDOR
    While working a desk job in Washington, DC, Dan Snyder was often frustrated by the way his suits fit. Regularly having his clothing altered, Dan befriended his tailor who inspired him to borrow his aunt’s 1970s Kenmore sewing machine and start taking classes. Soon he was tailoring for himself and friends and selling his own clothes at pop-ups, relishing a growing relationship with quality fabrics.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS
    We got our second shipment! A couple of outerwear pieces, loiter jackets, patchwork fatigues. I'll be doing some try on sessions with the new arrivals tomorrow via our Instagram

HOWLIN'
    Brothers Jan and Patrick Olyslager were raised in the knitwear business. Parent company Morrison has been in production since 1981 and the sons launched Howlin’ in 2009. Their cleverly named pieces come from the soundtrack to their life and are a warm core for the long, thoughtful nights spinning records and watching films. Northwestern Belgium, Scotland, and Ireland all have centuries of experience with knitwear and it is through that generational mastery and where those gentle, cloud-like sheep are best nourished on the calm, cool, and fertile marshlands that wool production is at its finest - a lineage of wool and knits as gratifying as pulling on a sweater.

8. FrankCowperwood

9. FrankCowperwood

@shopcanoeclub what are the M and L measurements for these terry cloth tees? For example

upload_2019-3-19_18-39-32.jpeg

10. XWT

XWT Well-Known Member

Gatekeeping, much?

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

can't handle facts much?

12. XWT

XWT Well-Known Member

You could have found a much more percussive comeback than this.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

look xyz i know you're lookin to get roasted rn but an affiliate thread is not the place for it ya noob

my apologies to Canoe Club on behalf of above cretin