• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I mean isn't filson some workwear shit?

Lol @ people wanting slim filson.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean isn't filson some workwear shit?

Lol @ people wanting slim filson.
I’m pretty average in the height/weight department and I had to size down to a medium in Filson’s Seattle fit. I usually wear a large for shirts, sometimes xl depending on brand. Had I gone with my usual shirt size with Filson I would’ve been swimming in it. Filson’s sizing is just huge all around and I want something normal

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NEW ARRIVALS

CORRIDOR
While working a desk job in Washington, DC, Dan Snyder was often frustrated by the way his suits fit. Regularly having his clothing altered, Dan befriended his tailor who inspired him to borrow his aunt’s 1970s Kenmore sewing machine and start taking classes. Soon he was tailoring for himself and friends and selling his own clothes at pop-ups, relishing a growing relationship with quality fabrics.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS
We got our second shipment! A couple of outerwear pieces, loiter jackets, patchwork fatigues. I'll be doing some try on sessions with the new arrivals tomorrow via our Instagram

HOWLIN'
Brothers Jan and Patrick Olyslager were raised in the knitwear business. Parent company Morrison has been in production since 1981 and the sons launched Howlin’ in 2009. Their cleverly named pieces come from the soundtrack to their life and are a warm core for the long, thoughtful nights spinning records and watching films. Northwestern Belgium, Scotland, and Ireland all have centuries of experience with knitwear and it is through that generational mastery and where those gentle, cloud-like sheep are best nourished on the calm, cool, and fertile marshlands that wool production is at its finest - a lineage of wool and knits as gratifying as pulling on a sweater.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can't handle facts much?

XWT

Reaction score
You could have found a much more percussive comeback than this.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
look xyz i know you're lookin to get roasted rn but an affiliate thread is not the place for it ya noob

my apologies to Canoe Club on behalf of above cretin

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.