• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea so I have two pairs of 105s in 4XL and I went the same size with the new yorkers. Perfect fit for me.
Cool. looking forward to it! Hopefully canoe club stock some of these ecru stuff in the future. Eying the shorts version of the new yorker pants :D

vanmosh

Reaction score
what are the chest and back length (from bottom of the collar) on the M and L for this guy?

ETA: nevermind, called the store, the fabric on this looks awesome. ordered an M.
Could I get a shoulder and chest measurement for the same sizes?

thomasB

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub any feedback on sizing the EG x sebago ? To compare another brand you guys carry I'm a 10.5 in hokas. Usually a 10 dress shoes and 10.5 or 11 in most sneakers. I just ordered the 10.5 in this collab so hoping I got it right
Well these were way too small unfortunately. Almost impossible to get them on. Guessing I might need to up +1. Really dig them in person though. @shopcanoeclub Chase I sent you an email fyi

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@havensk dude glad you dig! I took my standard size in OrSlow as well.

@Phullyman looks good! also just really love the fit on the workshirt for you, too.

@thomasB just got your email! i'll get back to you in a just a second, almost done packing orders. sizing on those are wild... I'm finding that my experience is a bit different from others and even other employees. Definitely a hard collab to fit

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Hey all, looking to make a purchase but have a few questions about certain products.

Regarding the Beams Plus block print shirt, how TTS is it? I'm normally a M but seems like something I should size up on just by design.

I also was looking to buy a Kapital bandana and having a hard time deciding! The Paralympics ones look so great, but for a first bandana should I go for some of the more neutral black/blue ones? Mainly looking to wear them tied around my neck. I was thinking of wearing it with browns (workwear, casual) but also whites (I recently bought an ivory DB suit that I thought would work well with a bandana, where a pop of color could be cool).

trafficjam

Reaction score
Any insight on how the byborre suit jacket fits? I've got two L tops from byborre so that's all I know, but I could be an M maybe? I'm short.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@tailoredtech in personally love the Fuji mountains/smilie ones!!” Those and the mf’in pissed off cat design. But in all honesty, they’re all cool and most of all very soft (and soften with washes)

As for the Beams+ shirt, this season actually TTS in the camp shirts felt pretty fine. Not too small - however a little extra room has never hurt anyone. If you prefer it more trim, stay TTS

tailoredtech

Reaction score
@tailoredtech in personally love the Fuji mountains/smilie ones!!” Those and the mf’in pissed off cat design. But in all honesty, they’re all cool and most of all very soft (and soften with washes)

As for the Beams+ shirt, this season actually TTS in the camp shirts felt pretty fine. Not too small - however a little extra room has never hurt anyone. If you prefer it more trim, stay TTS
Thanks for the suggestions. Went with the smilie one to start, it's a good color and love the pop of yellow. Grabbed the Beams+ shirt in L as I want it a bit more relaxed. Also picked up the LWC pink sweatshirt, looks really nice! Excited to receive my first purchase.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the 3 dye twist sweatshirt from NOMA TD, what a beauty! highly recommended. Maybe it's the muted earth tone but it doesn't scream 'look at my sick dyez!!' and just feels natural. Great boxy/semi cropped fit too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.