• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cj610

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop into the CC forum and publicly thank the Canoe Club crew. My wife ordered me a jacket for my birthday and she did it while trying to keep one eye on our daughter. The order page autofilled the shipping address of someone else and she didn't notice until a day after the fact. All the folks at CC couldn't have been any more helpful in getting the already shipped package (fast shipping!) on the way to the right destination. Thanks to everyone there for helping! Great selection & will be ordering again soon...........

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sale is live y’all... 50%. Most brands, including EG, RRL, etc.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Hender Scheme! One of my personal favorite brands. Took a minute to talk about the MIP-12​
The non "Presto" is great. I think that the little pieces of leather, while they look cool, make them a little delicate for me (I broke the last hole on my MIP-8s, so...), but otherwise, so good. Those MIP-22s I got from you guys are working out great for me.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
how have people been wearing the beams+ zip polo? i am on the fence about keeping it, tried it on with a few different things are i like it best wearing it as almost a cardigan, looking for ideas before i make the call

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear mine with chinos untucked. Still gets complimented as one of my best shirts.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.