• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dieworkwear hahah that's me on up there on the right on that second photo with some boots I made a while back prior to being with Canoe Club. I don't own these cords, but I do agree with the sizing, for anyone else out there lurkin'. And yep, I much prefer them played up with a big ol beat up chore coat or something similar.

Good to know about these! I’ve been eyeing them for a minute.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When should we expect EG SS19 products posted? I am ready to give you my monies.
I'm hoping to get the shipment early to middle of next week! I'll post here, and in any relevant EG threads. I've got you down for a khaki bedford (think that's in the shipment, hope at least!) - anything else?

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get the shipment early to middle of next week! I'll post here, and in any relevant EG threads. I've got you down for a khaki bedford (think that's in the shipment, hope at least!) - anything else?

Ah, thanks! I actually grabbed the Bedford from Nepenthes. Sorry! Definitely interested in seeing what else you have. Maybe fatigues or the bengal stripe 19CBD.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Thanks for the quick ship on my whitesville t and sugar cane western shirt! Very stoked I’ll receive it here in NJ before the end of the week. You guys are awesome!
aargh...........did you buy the last medium in the Fiction Romance indigo shirt?? So jelly........

@shopcanoeclub - can you please provide measurements for the sz L in the Fiction Romance Indigo western shirt currently on sale? Hoping a L may fit me as it is labelled "slim fit"

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
aargh...........did you buy the last medium in the Fiction Romance indigo shirt?? So jelly........

@shopcanoeclub - can you please provide measurements for the sz L in the Fiction Romance Indigo western shirt currently on sale? Hoping a L may fit me as it is labelled "slim fit"
got ya:

pit to pit: 21"
sleeves: 24.5"
shoulders: 18"
length: 28.75"

Let me know if you need anything else!

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got ya:

pit to pit: 21"
sleeves: 24.5"
shoulders: 18"
length: 28.75"

Let me know if you need anything else!

thanks for the quick reply!!

Seems quite slim for a size L...........do these shrink at all?

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score

Sorry, I did buy the last medium (I think). The shirt is pretty brushed and soft, so buying a slim large could work if you’re a true medium. Haven’t washed the shirt yet, as I’m supposed to be on a kop freeze and therefore can’t smuggle this shirt home until March. Was going to say it was one of my many Japanese denim western shirts, but the paint splatter is a dead giveaway.

I hope the Canoe folks find another medium for you in the back of the stockroom. Best of luck in your search!

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was going to say it was one of my many Japanese denim western shirts, but the paint splatter is a dead giveaway.

This is the part where you pretend to paint something so you have an alibi. Maybe paint the entire outside of your house so you can justify bringing home a new Japanese shirt.

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
@dieworkwear Sadly, I’m a psychoanalyst in private practice; I sit in a chair all day for a living. What’s more, she knows I’m not handy at all.

I also need an alibi for a suede Valstar trucker I recently kopped. And a trilogy 1957 speedmaster.

I think I’m in trouble.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@dieworkwear Sadly, I’m a psychoanalyst in private practice; I sit in a chair all day for a living. What’s more, she knows I’m not handy at all.

I also need an alibi for a suede Valstar trucker I recently kopped. And a trilogy 1957 speedmaster.

I think I’m in trouble.

Paint the house, then pick up a side job driving trucks and fly to the moon.

It's premoon, so you don't even have to go to the Moon. Just drive the trucks really fast.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's premoon, so you don't even have to go to the Moon. Just drive the trucks really fast.

Imagine going to see a psychoanalyst about your addiction to jawnz and seeing he's wearing a suede Valstar, limited edition Speedmaster, and Japanese workshirt with artisanal paint stains

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads