• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh god I missed some comments

@Komuga yup! It'll fade nicely. The leather itself darkens but the design will still be visible. My boss has the cardholder and it looks siiiiick. It gets kind of shiny, too

@ASNY2VA dude! Glad you love. Corridor is great! We're always so happy when the shipment arrives.

@Remy Fool Usually, you want to size up. A 38 belt will typically accommodate closer to 36"

Remy Fool

Reaction score
I went for a size 44 Yuks type 4 even though I'm usually a size 10 since the last penny loafers I grabbed is really snug at 43. I'd like to be able to wear socks with these Yuks after all. Fingers crossed.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Just got in the beams plus Italian collar shirt in the vertical stripes...man. Shit is dope.

Your beams buys this season were the best I’ve seen from any retailer. Keep it up.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Jonas251 dude, seriously thank you so much for that. it was our first season with them and we've been MORE than pleased. We'll continue to go deeper in Beams+. I'm reallllllly excited for the upcoming fall buy. Kapital, Beams, Vis.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
@Jonas251 dude, seriously thank you so much for that. it was our first season with them and we've been MORE than pleased. We'll continue to go deeper in Beams+. I'm reallllllly excited for the upcoming fall buy. Kapital, Beams, Vis.
What footwear do you have coming in for Visvim? Anything in that sand color or in olive?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This new limited edition jean celebrates the now famous 1971 transition between the big “E” and the small “e” on the Levi’s® Red Tab. 501 pairs of the 1971 501® will be produced, with 496 of them featuring small “e” Red Tabs, and five very special pairs featuring big “E” Red Tabs. The trick is, no one will know which version they have until they buy the jeans and unwrap a piece of golden foil attached to the tabs.

• Rigid 12 oz. Cone Mills White Oak® Red Selvedge Denim
  • Regular fit with square top block and straight leg
  • Two back pockets with bar tacks instead of rivets
  • Two Horse Pull leather-like patch
  • Twin-needle Arcuate
  • Double-sided "big E" or "small e" Red Tab

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
@LA Guy yo! We'll be getting the Ute Moc, Gila Moc, and the Shaman Christos!
Is it a lo or mid ute moc. I usually wear black jeans, and I hve the low ute moc runner in camel, but I don't wear them much since the color is a biy "warm" for black jeans. That dove grey sand color would be perfect though. Hoping for a size 12 (those things run so small!) mid in sand. Would be excellent for my lifestyle, which is working out (so, not in Visvims), working at my desk, and shooting hoops and getting beat by my 8 year old. It's not even like he is any good either.

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Would the Beams Plus Wide Shorts | Patchwork Print in XL work for someone with a 38 waist or am I SOL considering how it's a Japanese brand?

kjb

Reaction score
hey @shopcanoeclub what's sizing like on the anatomica deck shoe? if i'm a 9.5 brannock would i go 9 or 10? also how narrow are they? i have a dumb flat foot that doesn't fit well into more tapered stuff through the arch.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
where do you enter the memorial day promotion code? is it disabled for international customers?
edit: @shopcanoeclub after fumbling around, it looks like if I go through the USA website, I can apply the promotion code, but still have it shipped internationally. Is this just a loophole? or can I actually use the promo code this way?

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.