• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood yep, that's the hoodie! It's really cool and fits (IMO) similarly to the Vis hoodies we got in despite them being raglan sleeve. And the ts(s) knit is crazy. It's got such a nice weight to it, I was impressed. This is our first season with them

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood yep, that's the hoodie! It's really cool and fits (IMO) similarly to the Vis hoodies we got in despite them being raglan sleeve. And the ts(s) knit is crazy. It's got such a nice weight to it, I was impressed. This is our first season with them
And so the next question is... When you get a chance can you post measurements for the L? LW doesn't have anything on their site and I'm tempted. :)

kjb

Reaction score
Yeah I mean it's pretty much a straight up drug rug but a really nice one. People in Boulder love it, ha. @kjb

@g transistor I think we established last night that you meant a different coat but I'm still gonna shoot a photo over to chat
I meant it in the nicest way possible. It looks awesome.

What’s the fabric weight on it? Can it handle like 30-40 degree weather? Is it completely lined? What are the measurements on the 2?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dumb question time. Are the photos in the backstory Canoe Club’s or Nanamica’s?

I like them.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hows the needles shaggy alpaca fit? Looking at a large, but would probably need to fit TTS to work. Thanks,

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%