• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

Man with Apple

Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood nope no shedding on that piece. Lady White is producing such nice stuff lately.. I'm wearing my heavyweight hoodie today (and everyday since OG took my Velva Sheen one...)
They really are. I live in SoCal and pop into their shop, County Ltd in Silver Lakes, from time to time. It is so good in person. Definitely stuff that needs to be handled to be appreciated.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
asdfasdfasdf.jpeg

This FW19 seasons is our first season with PORTER YOSHIDA AND CO and we're really excited.

Porter is the flagship brand of Yoshida & Co. They have a long history of crafting handmade bags and accessories in Japan where they are a household name and have developed a cult following throughout the west for their understated and classic designs, highest quality standards, and hearty construction intended to last a lifetime.

Founder Kichizo Yoshida moved to Tokyo at the age of 12 to train as a bag craftsman. Yoshida survived the great Kanto earthquake that devastated Tokyo in 1923, and managed to salvage some of his household goods by tying both ends of a cord to the items and carrying it on his shoulders. This experience prompted Yoshida to coin his motto, “a bag should first of all be a tool to carry goods”. In 1935, Yoshida established his first bag-making atelier and has been in constant production since.

In 1962 Yoshida established Porter as his first private brand to be marketed under Yoshida & Co. The company’s products are now stocked in over 700 stores around the globe. Yoshida & Co. has upheld a commitment to high-quality, handmade Japanese craftsmanship since its establishment and all Porter Yoshida & Co. products are still made in Japan today.​

Alexidb

Reaction score
I sold Porter for a while, it was one of those things I just didn’t “get”.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.