• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I use the reusable bag to pack my food in when I'm backpacking. It's my food bag. Although, it doesn't quite zip fully.
Oh sick! Matter of fact I’m traveling tomorrow and this might help portion off items in my carry on... hmm.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

With flashes of color and pattern, Howlin’ knitwear is the perfect blend of modern artistic creativity and traditional craftsmanship. Timeless, playful products individually manufactured and hand finished by traditionally schooled craftsmen in Scotland, Ireland, and Belgium using the highest quality yarn anywhere.

Brothers Jan and Patrick Olyslager were raised in the knitwear business. Parent company Morrison has been in production since 1981 and the sons launched Howlin’ in 2009. Their cleverly named pieces come from the soundtrack to their life and are a warm core for the long, thoughtful nights spinning records and watching films.

Northwestern Belgium, Scotland, and Ireland all have centuries of experience with knitwear and it is through that generational mastery and where those gentle, cloud-like sheep are best nourished on the calm, cool, and fertile marshlands that wool production is at its finest - a lineage of wool and knits as gratifying as pulling on a sweater.

Last edited:

Alexidb

Reaction score
Talk me out of buying the gunclub shawl for my wife so we can match when we go to the garden club dinner...

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.