• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

keunho

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Could you give me measurements for the New Bedford Jacket Wool Melton - Dark Navy and what size would you suggest if I'm in between a medium/large? I'm 6' 170.
And what size should I get for the Carlyle Pant - Grey Wool Blend Homespun if I'm a size 33.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@keunho i got ya! here are the measurements for the M and L.

M:
pit to pit - 22"
shoulders - 19"
sleeves - 26"
length - 29.5"

L:
pit to pit - 22.75"
shoulders - 19.5"
sleeves - 26.5"
length - 29.5"

As for the pants, the size M in the Carlyle is measuring at a true 33" waist. Hope all of this helps! Let me know if I can help with anything else

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

IMG_9158.JPEG

IMG_9142.JPEG

Hoka X Engineered Garments Bondi B Available September 16th at 8am PST In-Store & Online. Available in limited quantities. If you'd like to set aside a size let me see what I'm able to do. For those of you who've already reached out, I've got ya!
[email protected]

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I notice that you only carry the EG bucket hats in size Medium - do those tend to fit everyone well? Any idea of how the M and L compare?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Do these fit the same as the lows from before? Because if they do, there is zero possibility that they are anywhere near true to size. I wear a size 11 generally, a 10.5 in nearly all Skagways, and a size 12 on me (which I have) a size 12 in the lows feel pretty decent, but smaller than the 10.5 Skagways.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do these fit the same as the lows from before? Because if they do, there is zero possibility that they are anywhere near true to size. I wear a size 11 generally, a 10.5 in nearly all Skagways, and a size 12 on me (which I have) a size 12 in the lows feel pretty decent, but smaller than the 10.5 Skagways.
Are you talking about the Ute Mock? If so yeah I’ve found them fairly true to size! I’m typically 9.5 across the board and I would take a 10 from our buy

Alexidb

Reaction score
Just want to say that I really like the reusable zip bags that Canoe Club ships in.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.