• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Any irl pics of the KAPITAL Old Man in the Sea hat?
On vacation so no pics, but my 11 ounce denim Kapital cap gets a lot of wear. @shopcanoeclub - how tough is the olive cap vs the heavier denim cap of the same style?

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@LA Guy hmmm IDK about tough! the olive is definitely malleable and pretty forgiving. The only other denim one we have from Kapital is that linen blend. BUT! the Orslow bucket is sooo sick i just wish I could pull it off.

come vacation in Boulder!!

Chaconne

Reaction score
Thanks! That looks perfect. I have the denim version but it think I’d prefer that beige version you guys have.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has the Orslow bucket hat and he really likes it. Contrast stitching is a nice touch too.

DrBodah

Reaction score
STYLEFORUM15
You guys are the best in town and I was surprised to see you here on the forum. I'm technically a Boulder native but was raised in Seattle, San Francisco, Copenhagen and New York so the North Face dress code around Boulder just doesn't suit me. I was happy to discover your store in the Fjallraven space I used to frequent back in the day. I love your curated selection and eye for the Japanese aesthetic. I will stop in and say hello. I live only blocks away. Salut. David Bodah Christiansen

IronRiceBowl

Reaction score
Fairly! I’m just shy of 10.5 on the Brannock and could do a size 10 with a little room and the 9 was a bit snug.
Sweet - just put an order in for a pair. Looking forward to beatin' em up for the rest of the summer and beyond.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@IronRiceBowl Nice! Those and the white ones we got this season from Yuketen ( one can find them being worn on here quite often by the one and only @penanceroyaltea ) have been so well received by the Boulder crowd in particular so I'm glad we still had your size. Please let me know how they work out!! I've been told by a local customer that they required virtually no break in at all.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
qkNGQdtk.jpeg
The buying trip in Paris went well - our first time as a store attending market all the way out there! Super excited for this coming season as well as SS20 where we'll be introducing well over a dozen new brands to the store. Are there any brands on you guys' radar in particular? For me I'm most excited for the full Harmony collection coming here shortly.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.