• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
just fyi I was looking at Document stuff and noticed that the Beuys jacket and English wool jacket are mixed up on the products page (switching out pics should fix it).

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

_PCRcqBY.jpg

n_tkqLaY.jpg

De1qMCMf.jpg

HARAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS HEEEERE. Wow, what a dope brand. Detail, hand, fit.. it's all sick. I feel this is a stunner of an addition to the Canoe Club lineup. Above we've got a walkthrough to show fit in real time, and also absolutely had to plug these editorial shots. Get at it!​

ninzer33

Reaction score
Was just looking at EG SS23. Great looking buy! Two questions: can I have a leg opening measurement for the black fatigue pants for a size S?
Also for the Camp Shirt, does the back yoke have some sort of shirring or pleats going on? Not sure the technical term. Or are those just folds in the fabric below the seam? Shirt looks awesome either way, I’m just curious.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@ninzer33 yooo was just about to plug it all here, ha. just did the walkthrough so was able to try it all on. Leg opening on S fatigues measure exactly at 8". pretty awesome fit this spring season - slightly less cropped and feels just about if not slightly more roomy, too. as for the camp shirts, yep, got a little bit of pleat sewn in. anything you're seeing in terms of change in color is just layers of the fabric. suuuuper stoked on this season (as i always am), but really thinking about copping a kit for our trip to NYC next week....

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the brown Wythe donegal cords sell out? There was basically a lot of sizes left earlier today! Seems like I was too slow…

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ninzer33 yooo was just about to plug it all here, ha. just did the walkthrough so was able to try it all on. Leg opening on S fatigues measure exactly at 8". pretty awesome fit this spring season - slightly less cropped and feels just about if not slightly more roomy, too. as for the camp shirts, yep, got a little bit of pleat sewn in. anything you're seeing in terms of change in color is just layers of the fabric. suuuuper stoked on this season (as i always am), but really thinking about copping a kit for our trip to NYC next week....

For the fatigues, should I take the same size as last s/s light weight ecru/natural pair I have?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Friend you got a rec for some ramen!?!? lookin' primarily for some spicy spicy ramen.

@#dadcore yooo what's good. yup... quick to go. lookin' for stuff to arrive for Spring in not so long, though!

@mak1277 yep, i'd go the same size. I find season to season bottoms don't change sizing specifically for fatigues.

Friend

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Most certainly! Some recs depending on what's more convenient for ya:

Hinomaru Ramen (Astoria, Queens) - probably out of the way, but delicious and fairly affordable ramen with a signature 'fire ball' of peppered pork that melts into the bowl in a fun way

Karakatta (West Village, Manhattan) - they specialize in spicy ramen and it is indeed deliciously spicy and gingery

Mr. Taka (LES, Manhattan) - great spicy stamina ramen, and the other bites are worth a try too

Suki (East Village, Manhattan) - this is not ramen, but they do goooood Japanese curry with ranging spice levels to your taste

And lastly, not actually a ramen spot, but if you love ramen you should pay a visit to Dashi Okume in Greenpoint - fun and modern Japanese grocery store that specializes in custom dashi mixtures, like so:

AF1QipOijbzxZ0X-wcVrTyu0Fo7NgX_2Q1V_lWegPvLW=s1536

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
guys, thank you SO much!! @Friend @ninzer33 - I've only been to NYC for like 8 hours total when I was 18 (12 years ago, lol). I'm seriously so excited, thanks again for putting that together. I'm gonna push for that Japanese Curry spot to be honest.... thank you so much y'all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads