• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Are you going to carry the type 3 denim trucker jacket in the new vintage wash? Need one in a size M........

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
wA4VVoIw.jpg
qzyvztrM.jpg
X5UVGljM.jpg
u2FZ2F9o.jpg

Probably my favorite brand to wear right now, especially with the weather changing. Nanamica FW22 has landed and it's dope. Loving the proportions and how Nanamica styles their lookbooks, so tried to take some cues from them.

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Damn! Looks like I forgot to plug this new series here, so I need to plug them both. This is the largest departure so far from our normal stuff, but a lot of fun to leave the Canoe Club world for a moment.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Howlin' is here. Over the years we've dialed in our FW buy to include basically every color they do in Birth of the Cool and Will O The Wisp sweaters. Beanies, too. Anyway, have at it folks. I so badly want to be sweater guy, maybe this is the year I do it.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@edubs01 yep! 107 cords, lots of pants, mostly just seasonal stuff since last was a restock of our "core". expecting next week! looks like those are coming in navy and brown.

@PeteyPajamapant not 100% sure on 2 years, those we restock as often as we can but it will likely be a spring deal.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I get measurements for the Yashiki sweater? I’m a 42 chest so I assume I’m looking at either size 2 or 3.
Thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@edubs01 I can't stress to you enough just how bad UPS is. There has been 21 boxes sitting in Louisville, Kentucky for 8-9 days now without an update. I've been on and off the phone all morning and still no update. That's all to say.... unfortunately not.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarryDaniel