• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cosign LVC, their sizing all over the damned place. Get a short and fat person too so I know how they look on me. ahahah.
Yeah and especially some of those tips that are meant to fit super “vintagey” are hard to properly communicate the fit via photo.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shout out to Chase for being such an all round awesome dude.

Super fast and responsive customer service always and really helpful.

Doesn’t hurt that what they stock is what I like :)

One of my fav places to shop!
I appreciate the kind words! I hope one day our paths cross - plenty of nice spots to eat around Boulder/Denver!

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, what is the measurement on this in size 1? Is size 1 equivalent to XS? Also, would like to know the linen bamboo ratio. Thank you. https://shopcanoeclub.com/collections/coats-jackets-and-vests/products/kapital-linen-bamboo-stripe-zip-blouson-beige
Hey! About this piece. So the 1 will fit like an XS, yes, but it is a little boxy. As for the linen/bamboo ratio, instead of the linen being made from flax, it is made from bamboo. So there isn't necessarily a ratio, it's just a bamboo linen. I hope this helps!!

Gordoo

Reaction score
Hey! About this piece. So the 1 will fit like an XS, yes, but it is a little boxy. As for the linen/bamboo ratio, instead of the linen being made from flax, it is made from bamboo. So there isn't necessarily a ratio, it's just a bamboo linen. I hope this helps!!
Ohh, I thought it was a mix, interesting. Thank you. Do you happen to have actual measurements for size 1?

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Gordoo so sorry for the delayed response!! Looks like I'm actually down to just the size 2 at the moment. Pit to pit is measuring 23" and back length is 22.75". It's pretty boxy and the raglan sleeves make the measurements pretty unorthodox. Let me know if you have any other questions!

trackday_bro

Reaction score
I have tried on a Corridor bucket hat in L/XL at another shop and it was too tight on me. Any chance that the Sky Blue cord bucket from UW is any bigger?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.