• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They got big waists that’s for sure. Sorry y’all today has been nuts. 18 boxes of merch just showed up (hoodies, sweats, crewnecks), kapital, and we hit 70% as you know. Been a wild time.

In regards to sizing and stuff - I’m going to start assisting in copy, so I’ll keep that in mind. We have a plan for our copy of this coming FW season. Hoping to be able to get a little more granular. Thanks for the love tho y’all, it’s been wild seeing all these orders come through.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

A little embarrassing on this one, can’t even come to watch it cause I don’t like how I look/sound in photos or video, but please let me know what y’all think!! Always fun talking about the store.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoever ordered the yashiki blue cardigan in size 3, let me know if it doesn’t work out for you. Had it in my cart yesterday but missed out. I’m interested!

Hit me up if you want this…I just got it today will pass along for cost plus shipping.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@hoodog year round every day baby
i might as well ask you since I've been on a hunt for some good white tee but a bit specific. And from the video you guys agreed that white tees are a must lol
I've got some sweaters that have a wide neck opening that makes it look sloppy if the tee underneath also has a loose neck opening.
Do you have any recs on some nice white tees that have a tighter neck opening (without being mock necked)?

Rookoobay

Reaction score
well the ts(s) fatigues are even better than I thought they would be. very light and breathable - far more so than the last ss cotton/linen pair. waist is big but barely noticeable due to material and the rest of the proportions. once again super fast shipping from CC.

illiterate

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub any recent experiences with shipping to Canada lately (USPS Priority)? Was wondering if you folks noticed any considerable delays with customers orders.

have had some very bad experiences with USPS lately so wanted to check before buying :)

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@illiterate to be honest it’s been mostly fine for us the last couple of months. There was a period it was taking much longer than usual, and tracking was usually wild. Lately it’s been fine, though. Just do priority over first class, it’s worth it.

Also dm me if you order and I’ll get it sorted proper

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ZaD5wcxw.jpg
Dew9bbFw.jpg
khgd5EX0.jpg
L4Lvc2_c.jpg
iI1l98yM.jpg
mxJ_7eDs.jpg

Another shipment has landed from our beloved Kapital. Heat! Collection is live here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics