• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub is it possible to combine my vouchers with a discount code? doesn't seem like I can stack codes in checkout and I'm not sure when I'd use a $25 voucher instead of the SF code, am I doing something wrong?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've definitely found myself sliding down the slippery slope with respect to kapital - i started with a fleece as well but now have quite a few things, including the tees and socks haha. Some of the stuff is too aggressive for me but when it hits, it hits.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've definitely found myself sliding down the slippery slope with respect to kapital - i started with a fleece as well but now have quite a few things, including the tees and socks haha. Some of the stuff is too aggressive for me but when it hits, it hits.

I was really eyeing the 44 sweater that CC has right now because that was my jersey number in high school haha but the socks and scarves are definitely on my list to come soon

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub is it possible to combine my vouchers with a discount code? doesn't seem like I can stack codes in checkout and I'm not sure when I'd use a $25 voucher instead of the SF code, am I doing something wrong?

I’ve tried this is past without success as well. May be by design but It would be awesome if you could combine them….

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost intentionally all CC’d up.

5909BCEF-51CA-4C41-ABF0-201F53BCB48A.jpeg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've always had to separate them - I'll usually just wait for a $50 voucher and then treat myself to an almost free LWC tee or something like that. Definitely not worth going with the voucher on larger orders, but I can always find something small I want that greatly exceeds a discount code in terms of percentage of purchase price.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Size 6 ot 7 FOR ME IF i AM A 6 in the MIP-8 and the one hat is the AF1 homage?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 2.40.52 PM.png

Memorial Day Sale still running through end of the day! Up above is the stand-out piece in the store for me. I'd love to see it sell cause I love to move product, but also very silently hoping it's still around in a week so I can buy. Hit me up if you need anything!

Sabiwabi

Reaction score
Do you guys hem jeans if we send them in? I know I’ve gotten denim hemmed that I purchased from you guys but wondering if I can get pairs from else where chain stitched hemmed? Having trouble finding a reliable place in my area.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads