• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
CANOE CLUB SPRING/SUMMER '19 LOOKBOOK

Every season we throw together some of our favorite pieces and shoot a lookbook using product from the brands we carry. We just finished this one up the other day! Heavy with brands like Kapital, Universal Works, orSlow, etc.

FINAL-LOOKBOOK-21.jpg

FINAL-LOOKBOOK-27.jpg

FINAL-LOOKBOOK-17.jpg

FINAL-LOOKBOOK-11.jpg

FINAL-LOOKBOOK-6.jpg

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Same deal - this time the brand is Sugarcane. A proper look at the souvenir jackets, some short sleeved button ups, and a really cool pair of jeans that are all different panels. Let me know if I can answer any questions!

I'm about 6'2'' 175 lbs

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone who's reached out regarding OrSlow denim and how it all fits, we put together a quick try on session to show how the jeans look on body. I'm hoping this is helpful!

Are there any brands we carry that would be helpful to see on body? Any particular items you'd like to see in this format? Open to suggestions.

schuermang

Reaction score
For anyone who's reached out regarding OrSlow denim and how it all fits, we put together a quick try on session to show how the jeans look on body. I'm hoping this is helpful!

Are there any brands we carry that would be helpful to see on body? Any particular items you'd like to see in this format? Open to suggestions.
This is great, thanks! I've wanted something similar for LVC fits, I feel like their denim always looks different for every model I see.

GeorgeC

Reaction score
Really cool video with the Orslow fits, as I find pants the hardest items to buy online.
Would love to see this video for EG, pants and tops.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cosign LVC, their sizing all over the damned place. Get a short and fat person too so I know how they look on me. ahahah.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really cool video with the Orslow fits, as I find pants the hardest items to buy online.
Would love to see this video for EG, pants and tops.
100% going to do one as soon as Fall arrives of all of the pieces in the collection that we receive!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.