• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up some workaday fatigues in ripstop. First EG purchase. Gonna wear these all summer long with cabana shirts and vans and my crusher hat. I'm going right down the Nepenthes rabbit hole

Shout out to the boys at @shopcanoeclub for the on point sizing advice :fistbump:

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Around the shop we're constantly trying to find ways to create new content that is communicative and genuinely helpful on top of being fun and low friction. This is kind of where we're landing currently...

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i really love the stuff you guys are putting out! great content and the lookbooks really don't help my wallet situation :/

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
$1000 Giveaway-01.png

Spring is finally here! To celebrate, we're doing a giveaway for a $1,000 Canoe Club Gift Card.

To Enter:
Follow us on Instagram
Tag a Friend in the Giveaway Post

For an Extra Entry:

Starts: Thursday April 18 at 3pm MST
Ends: Sunday April 21 at 11:59pm MST
Winner will be announced on our Instagram, Monday Apr 22.

Reaction score
Shout out to Chase for answering all of my emails and getting me situated with the Levi's Western shirt - will be back for more in the future

MorzoW

Reaction score
How does the comfort and durability compare between the Tanino and Vinci? And compared to other brands like CP Achilles and MM GATs?

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My Vincis I have I treat like boots in the winter. I mean, I usually am not trekking through snow, but they are durable as hell. Took a bit to break in, mostly just around my ankle area. Now that’s soft and wear em 2-3 times a week. I don’t own another sneaker like this so I can’t really speak to others personally. As for the tanino, Coop has a pair that is super beaten up and abused. They’re still holding up just fine. In regards to CP, while I really like my pair of Achilles Lows, I rarely wear em anymore. Those were never “comfy” I just liked how they looked. Let me get some photos of some worn Butteros in here

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.