1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

CANOE CLUB - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shopcanoeclub, Jan 9, 2019.

1. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Distinguished Member

Picked up some workaday fatigues in ripstop. First EG purchase. Gonna wear these all summer long with cabana shirts and vans and my crusher hat. I'm going right down the Nepenthes rabbit hole

Shout out to the boys at @shopcanoeclub for the on point sizing advice :fistbump:

2. shopcanoeclub

shopcanoeclub Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

@dotcomzzz you already know that's my steeze moving forward beyond this hellish snow. Good luck, as any EG fella would tell you here, and as I said, you're in it now.

3. Nvspwndamnstr39

Nvspwndamnstr39 Senior Member

Where no one knows what good coffee is nor what a
    5D229CBD-B3DA-4CF4-A489-BAD5CDDF737D.jpeg Thanks for the quick ship, guys! Looking forward to breaking in this comfy tee at my son’s travel soccer game this weekend.

4. trancebepopulate

trancebepopulate Member

^ Where is that shirt on the site?

5. shopcanoeclub

It's not photographed/online yet. I have a few sizes left - email me at [email protected] or call the shop 720.282.3114

6. shopcanoeclub

@Nvspwndamnstr39 You're very welcome! That one has been getting some love so I really doubt it'll still be around by the time its online proper. Glad you love it!

7. shopcanoeclub

Around the shop we're constantly trying to find ways to create new content that is communicative and genuinely helpful on top of being fun and low friction. This is kind of where we're landing currently...

8. penanceroyaltea

penanceroyaltea Distinguished Member

i really love the stuff you guys are putting out! great content and the lookbooks really don't help my wallet situation :/

9. shopcanoeclub

@penanceroyaltea always appreciate the love my friend. hey, you seem to travel quite a bit. is boulder/denver on the list?!

10. shopcanoeclub

$1000 Giveaway-01.png

Spring is finally here! To celebrate, we're doing a giveaway for a $1,000 Canoe Club Gift Card.

To Enter:
    Follow us on Instagram
    Tag a Friend in the Giveaway Post

For an Extra Entry:

Starts: Thursday April 18 at 3pm MST
    Ends: Sunday April 21 at 11:59pm MST
    Winner will be announced on our Instagram, Monday Apr 22.

11. trancebepopulate

trancebepopulate Member

Shout out to Chase for answering all of my emails and getting me situated with the Levi's Western shirt - will be back for more in the future

12. shopcanoeclub

@trancebepopulate you've got it already, correct!? you're very welcome - I am more than happy to help!

13. trancebepopulate

trancebepopulate Member

14. MorzoW

MorzoW Member

How does the comfort and durability compare between the Tanino and Vinci? And compared to other brands like CP Achilles and MM GATs?

15. shopcanoeclub

My Vincis I have I treat like boots in the winter. I mean, I usually am not trekking through snow, but they are durable as hell. Took a bit to break in, mostly just around my ankle area. Now that’s soft and wear em 2-3 times a week. I don’t own another sneaker like this so I can’t really speak to others personally. As for the tanino, Coop has a pair that is super beaten up and abused. They’re still holding up just fine. In regards to CP, while I really like my pair of Achilles Lows, I rarely wear em anymore. Those were never “comfy” I just liked how they looked. Let me get some photos of some worn Butteros in here