• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

yawnjawns

Reaction score
Need a "Trying on Everything" with the size large single needles 7 cuts including the tie dyes please ;)

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@yawnjawns passed that along to the team to see if we can make it happen quickly!

@ninzer33 100% - the white we consider core. I have a shipment coming from OrSlow right now, but it's a little unclear exactly what is in it. Looks like 10ish skus, new and old. I'll post up here as soon as I receive the restock/SS22 shipment.

krspdla

Reaction score
3D0B497C-96C0-4EC7-B643-2CE2B8ED3B7B.png
3D0B497C-96C0-4EC7-B643-2CE2B8ED3B7B.png
Hey guys, can I get measurements for the 2 items above? Looking specifically for waist, front rise, thigh, leg opening, and inseam for the pants.

thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@krspdla hey man, apologies, it looks like these items got snagged while I was out of the shop this weekend. sorry dude :(

In the future, if anyone needs something urgent like measurements on a sale item on a weekend, it might prove quickest and easiest to hit up the store on the site via the chat option. usually when i'm out of the shop I can monitor SF and pass it along to the other employees while they're in, but this weekend wasn't able to.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Was about to shop that big roll neck sweater in the email until I saw that Visvim label damn
I was thinking of replacing an old Visvim bickle jacket I have until I looked up how much they cost now….I think I paid 500 or 600 for mine about ten years ago??

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 10.5%