• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Yashiki whats the p2p on the sz 3 sweater? Is that part of the BF sale?
Its gonna be wide. I think my 2 is like 25 or 26 pit to pit. I thought using back length was the best indication of what size I should take. The 2 was like 26.5 and that long enough to keep everything in proportion. I could have fit into a 1 based on chest measurements but it was like 25.something down the back and that would have been too short.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its gonna be wide. I think my 2 is like 25 or 26 pit to pit. I thought using back length was the best indication of what size I should take. The 2 was like 26.5 and that long enough to keep everything in proportion. I could have fit into a 1 based on chest measurements but it was like 25.something down the back and that would have been too short.
Oh wow thats much bigger than I expected it to be. Hmm

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Canoe Club shipping is so fast, it almost ruined Christmas 🎄

My wife ordered something off my wish list. No more than 10 mins later, she was showing me something on her phone and the Canoe Club shipping notification popped up. Oops!

Thanks for the great service!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.