1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot find these sunglasses

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by unity006, Feb 23, 2016.

1. unity006

unity006 Member

Hi forum,

I had well... I still have a pair of Dior Homme sunglasses that really suit me well, but one of the arms on the frame has been broken off when my partner stepped on them accidentally while on holiday.

I have been looking for them everywhere but cannot find where to buy them from.

http://usedlux.com/product/dior-hom...cutive-sunglasses-mod-black-tie-76-s-rrp-250/

This is the pair I am after,

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. GBR

GBR Senior member

Try buying something that is actually available to you rather than picking something off a web page.

3. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Have you checked eBay yet?

4. thatguyfrommi

thatguyfrommi New Member

that's a needlessly smug response...maybe he desires something enough that its worth asking a crowd of people who actively hunt for items globally?

5. 12345Michael54321

12345Michael54321 Senior member

Don't be naive. Your partner secretly hated those sunglasses, and so destroyed them.

A friend of mine hated his girlfriend's dog. You don't want to know...