1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Canali

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kcgreg, Apr 21, 2006.

1. kcgreg

kcgreg Senior member

2. Flame

Flame Senior member

Looks a bit worn and the color isn't that versatile. It's a good buy, but some thrift stores have them for even cheaper.

3. billiebob

billiebob Senior member

Ouch, that hole is quite big and in a conspicuous place. I have no experience with reweaving, and don't know the possibility of a perfect fix. You have an advantage since there is donor fabric in the unhemmed cuffs. I just don't know if it's possible. Nice suit though. Could be a darker tan, as one eBay questioner put it.

4. pkincy

pkincy Senior member

I have rewoven dark blue wool suit pants but cotton on the shoulder??????

I would worry.

Perry

5. kcgreg

kcgreg Senior member

Thanks guys - I won't bother - too much hassle![​IMG]

6. demeis

demeis Senior member

So i wouldn't do it. Its a light color. The hole size is easibly reweavable but with that color you should worry about it showing. if it were a darker color i would say go for it. Hes a great seller and has some nice stuff. But pass it up lighter color = easily showing.